Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Yes because the Rihanna drought has been far too long :emo: She always managed to make each year end on a high note with her enjoyable albums and kick ass lead singles :giveup: I've never appreciated her so much :cryga: This gap has made me realise how big of a void there is in my life without her :nooo:

Paper Gangsta

Not at all

Here you are :hor: Now admit it, you are excited, you will finally get material to hate on and bash :derpga:

Haroon

I love all of them :giveup: I think the one that I was hooked onto the most was Umbrella, however the one I still listen to even now is We Found Love :yes:

I think Umbrella was what really pushed Rihanna outside of the thing she had going on before Good Girl Gone Bad and made her skyrocket though, and I preferred her general attitude and style after Umbrella so I voted for Umbrella :music:

Aura Veil

She has yet to disappoint me with her singles choices. I hope her next album debuts at number 1  :whip:

She needs another umbrella smash  :giveup:

At this moment no albums to look forward too, so yes! Riri betta come quick with her new music! Only album I look forward too actually...

• Mills locked this topic

Archived