Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apparently her concert here in the philippines she was late for more than an hour, not allowed to have pics with her, NO COSTUME CHANGES, and adlib her songs!!!! :(

sorry *lipsynched 

I know I saw on facebook she didn't changed the outfits.... Too bad... least she can do

Just saw a cover of We Found Love. And it's one of the most interesting ones I've heard. Rihanna got a golden song with WFL since it's the type of song that never gets tiring for me, whether the original audio, the live performances, any of the remixes or any cover on YouTube. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9poWKKpbU

Just saw a cover of We Found Love. And it's one of the most interesting ones I've heard. Rihanna got a golden song with WFL since it's the type of song that never gets tiring for me, whether the original audio, the live performances, any of the remixes or any cover on YouTube. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9poWKKpbU

I known this version for like a year now and still listen to it once in a while :)

AlienFugitive

WAT?! SHES NOT RELEAING PIU'S MV?!

She and the director have creative differences. She's better off without someone dictating how the video should look anyway.

iborE4ynXvhhxj.gif

HausOfMiklaus

apparently her concert here in the philippines she was late for more than an hour, not allowed to have pics with her, NO COSTUME CHANGES, and adlib her songs!!!! :(

sorry *lipsynched

I saw a friend's tweets about this :laughga: He felt cheated out of his 26k. See this is why you only stan for Gaga live, tbh. :nails: Her concerts are always nights to remember.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived