Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

Unapolegetic> Rated R>Loud>GGGB>TTT

I found it hard to listen to TTT all the way through, I just cant' actually :awkney:

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U > RR > TTT > GGB > L > AGLM > MOTS

tbh

mines almost the same except

Unapologetic = Rated R > Talk That Talk = Loud > GGGB >>>>> A Girl Like Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Music of the Sun

Dominic

What Now & Lost In Paradise... <3 one of them needs to be singles NOWW

What Now is her latest single, however it is the R3HAB remix version... :noparty:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

MonsterVSAnimal

What Now is her latest single, however it is the R3HAB remix version... :noparty:

Hmm I don't think that he meant it that way, that would be a bad choice to put the remix as the single. We will see what happens in the next weeks though!

Rihanna reaches 4 Billion views on VEVO

166129563.jpg

Pop superstar Rihanna has passed four billion views on video streaming site VEVO. The singer had already claimed the title of the most-viewed artist on the platform earlier in the year, overtaking teen heartthrob Justin Bieber. RiRi shared her excitement over the news on her Twitter account, writing: "Your fave is basic!! #VEVOEmpress"

A rep from VEVO also added in a statement: "I can confirm Rihanna has broken the 4 billion views mark across the full VEVO platform."

The Umbrella singer is also the most certified artist on the site, with 12 of her videos achieving over 100 million views each. Her most popular clip is Diamonds which has racked up over 338 million views, while What's My Name? and Only Girl (In The World) follow in second and third place respectively.

Here's the full article.

I need her to just move on to a whole new album like now.

idk. are we really gettin a new album this year? 

is looking like she's gonna take a break

is "She." her next album? Shes been instagramming that as the caption in all her recent pics.

It appears that she's not even releasing his year

Rihanna â€@rihanna 39s

“@februharry: @rihanna &lt;-- ya ÅŸu kaÅŸara spam atın amk hala pour it up çıkmadı†whateva dat was, Im sure is abt PIU video! Comin in dayz!

DEAD :lmao:

Edit: A fan from Turkey literally said "somebody spam this who.re, I'll **** her, where is the Pour It Up video," and she replied. :smh:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived