💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

RivingtonRebel

IMAGINE THE TOUR NEXT YEAR OMG!

:cry: It's gonna be so beautiful.

When the camera first went to the Hackney stage, my first thought was to when she said that the tour would be a step up from what she had done on previous tours and shows. And if thats the direction we're headed.

Come take me gurl :worship:

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess

:cry: It's gonna be so beautiful.

When the camera first went to the Hackney stage, my first thought was to when she said that the tour would be a step up from what she had done on previous tours and shows. And if thats the direction we're headed.

Come take me gurl :worship:

MY BODY IS READY FOR THIS TOUR!

GagaObsession

She seemed so much better in terms of being live, at 'Hackney Weekend'

I predict great things to come!

KingAlanI

started liking her once I heard the studio version of LTWYL Part 1, didn't know she could sing like that.

Live vocals gotten better too, Loud Tour was great, looking forward to the next one.

Hackney Weekend was awesome. not only were the vocals great for the most part, there were some cool arrangements.

Half the set wasn't uploaded yet last night. Filled most of the gaps tonight. Wait Your Turn and Hard are still missing.

Here's what I got:

http://www.mediafire.com/?gm473vuut9d88

RivingtonRebel

LTWYLP2 @ Hackney :cry:

That has to be the best performance of that song ever :legend:

JaysAMess

LTWYLP2 @ Hackney :cry:

That has to be the best performance of that song ever :legend:

So gorgeous. They should bring out her set on DVD tbh. :redface:

BRANDONJ93

Where have you been & We Found Love are ****ing EPIC!. definately in the list of her best songs.

im hoping she comes on tour this year but i doubt it, i just really want to see her live. since lady gaga is being a b---h & Nicki minaj is being a **** and both arent coming to boston this year. i have nobody to go see this year..... actually i might go see JLO & Enrique Iglesias lol

anyways i just want to see Rihanna more than i wanna see gaga and nicki

JaysAMess

Where have you been & We Found Love are ****ing EPIC!. definately in the list of her best songs.

im hoping she comes on tour this year but i doubt it, i just really want to see her live. since lady gaga is being a b---h & Nicki minaj is being a **** and both arent coming to boston this year. i have nobody to go see this year..... actually i might go see JLO & Enrique Iglesias lol

anyways i just want to see Rihanna more than i wanna see gaga and nicki

Rihanna isn't going on tour this year, she's only doing festivals. She's going on a tour next year though.

Do you guys think that the 2013 tour is gonna be for TTT or a new album?

I guess it depends on when she releases the new album. If she releases it before she goes on tour then i'd imagine the tour would be for the new album.

I think if we got an album this November, it would be one of the most solid Rihlease. She didn't tour, only did 3 videos, and has spent a lot of time either smoking weed or in the studio, so a November album could work really well this time. BUT i still hope she waits until early-spring 2013 to release her album.

HausOfHarlow

I think if we got an album this November, it would be one of the most solid Rihlease. She didn't tour, only did 3 videos, and has spent a lot of time either smoking weed or in the studio, so a November album could work really well this time. BUT i still hope she waits until early-spring 2013 to release her album.

Smoking weed to be honest. Every single pictures she's instagrammed has been so annoying IMO. I love her a lot, but I'm getting tired of THUG LIFE + all the s-x ****. I want her to do a more toned down album tbh. WITH MORE THAN 11 ****ING TRACKS. That's the WORSE # for a full album.

RivingtonRebel

So gorgeous. They should bring out her set on DVD tbh. :redface:

Bonus content on the Loud Tour DVD :cry:

• Mills locked this topic

Archived