💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

GAME OF THRONES: Season 7 OFFICIAL Trailer

littlepotter

Featured Posts

LittleMichael

Idk why but I think something will change so much the plot... It's quite clear right now that there is a sort of war Cersei vs Others (Tyrell, Martell, Greyjoy, Targaryen, Stark). But I think the others will change everything and I hope Daenerys will understand that she has to help Jon Snow before a war against Cersei... we will see... the darkest character is Littlefinger, because he's so unpredictable... the best ally for Cersei... he could destroy something from the inside

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

The queen of white walkers, or the white walkers betch. Either serves her right.

I love Cersei tbh

She better kill That snow boy again cause he bores me.

nattuggla

I guess A Song of Ice and Fire means either Snow vs. Daenerys or White Walkers vs. Daenerys in the finale. There is no way that Cersei survives until there.....

littlepotter
16 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

Idk why but I think something will change so much the plot... It's quite clear right now that there is a sort of war Cersei vs Others (Tyrell, Martell, Greyjoy, Targaryen, Stark). But I think the others will change everything and I hope Daenerys will understand that she has to help Jon Snow before a war against Cersei... we will see... the darkest character is Littlefinger, because he's so unpredictable... the best ally for Cersei... he could destroy something from the inside

I HATE littlefinger and will enjoy seeing him die a painful death

chaeri pls

Panchecco

so here for it

this show will always be remembered as one of the best fantasy story ever created

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

so here for it

this show will always be remembered as one of the best fantasy story ever created

True :diane:

chaeri pls

youandi

Well I imagine that Jaime will be the one to kill Cersei as she's essentially the Mad Queen now and he killed the Mad King so I can see that happening. 

I guess it would be predictable (but if it's done well, why does that matter so much? There's only so many ways it can go now) I think she has to either die or lose all her power some way because once she's out of the way, it's only the White Walkers that need dealing with. Not sure if it'll be this season or the last though when it happens though. 

Pablo
1 hour ago, Giorgio said:

I am rooting for Cersei even though she is a ****

Same, she's such a strong character and don't give a crap about what others think. 

Don't visit my profile

littlepotter
5 hours ago, Pablo said:

Same, she's such a strong character and don't give a crap about what others think. 

Same

chaeri pls

Computer

So excited.  Dany deserves the throne but I kinda want King Jon. :heart:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

RAMROD

Are those breathing part foreshadowing Cersei gonna die and ressurected as Wight? Or perhaps Ice Queen? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

thatfoxyfeeling
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Are those breathing part foreshadowing Cersei gonna die and ressurected as Wight? Or perhaps Ice Queen? 

It's Winter in King's Landing. I've got a feeling The Wall is going to collapse, allowing the White Walkers to move South.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

It's Winter in King's Landing. I've got a feeling The Wall is going to collapse, allowing the White Walkers to move South.

Thus gon be good. Also don't forget about Samwell. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Are those breathing part foreshadowing Cersei gonna die and ressurected as Wight? Or perhaps Ice Queen? :poot:

Thats what I had in mind

chaeri pls

Archived