Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna's 50 Best Songs | RESULTS + PLAYLIST

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio

24. Into The Groove (Desperately Seeking Susan Soundtrack)

THIS TRACK IS WHAT 80S MADONNA WAS ALL ABOUT. No arguing on that. This song is a masterpiece, lyrics may be not top notch but the melody, the vocals, the production, they all just define Madonnaโ€™s 80s music and everything feels so nostalgic and fun. This song makes me want to get into the groove and dance with someone else.

tumblr_m57u1kpMbG1qlbmi0o1_500.gif

Listen Here

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

24. Into The Groove (Desperately Seeking Susan Soundtrack)

THIS TRACK IS WHAT 80S MADONNA WAS ALL ABOUT. No arguing on that. This song is a masterpiece, lyrics may be not top notch but the melody, the vocals, the production, they all just define Madonnaโ€™s 80s music and everything feels so nostalgic and fun. This song makes me want to get into the groove and dance with someone else.

tumblr_m57u1kpMbG1qlbmi0o1_500.gif

Listen Here

I LIVED for the Sticky and Sweet performance of this song :lolly:

20081020-madonna-sticky-sweet-tour-into-

LIIIIIIIIIVED for it :lolly:ย 

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

The jumping rope omg :giveup:ย it was a cringe but I LIVED :giveup:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Antonio
1 hour ago, petedagrk said:

Another Kylies Top 50 songsย :lolly:

ikr. they could've waited until this finished tbh :rip:ย 

1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

oooooo I should watch that I love the song

Antonio

Next up is the first entry into the top 50 of my favorite album

Gia Gunn
Just now, petedagrk said:

oooooo I should watch that I love the song

I maybe praise the tour DVD too muchย cause it was filmed in my country even tho I only knew 4 songs from her at that time, which were the only 4 songs that I had in my old Motorola :emma:, but still, it was FIERCE

Antonio

23. Take A Bow (Bedtime Stories)

The smash hit from Bedtime Stories. Surprisingly so far no songs from Bedtime Stories made the top 50, and thatโ€™s in fact the first entry from my ultimately favorite album of all time! This song is a masterpiece, every second of it is holy, and it provided us with Madonnaโ€™s best lyric ever: โ€œYou deserve an award for the role that you playedโ€. Soothing vocals, soothing production, amazing backing vocals, a highlight in Madonnaโ€™s discography as a whole.

tumblr_oftrndt6X71u2gzw0o1_500.gif

Listen Here

Just now, Gia Gunn said:

I maybe praise the tour DVD too muchย cause it was filmed in my country even tho I only knew 4 songs from her at that time, which were the only 4 songs that I had in my old Motorola :emma:, but still, it was FIERCE

I've only seen some performance from the MDNA tour so lol

Antonio

surprisingly Take A Bow is the first entry from Bedtime Stories in the top 50, and it's my favorite album of all time :emma:ย 

Antonio

where are the gasps flops :neyde:ย 

1 minute ago, Antonio said:

surprisingly Take A Bow is the first entry from Bedtime Stories in the top 50, and it's my favorite album of all time :emma:ย 

Thats not even close to my top 50 albums of all time lol

Antonio
1 hour ago, petedagrk said:

Thats not even close to my top 50 albums of all time lol

I didn't ask :awkney:ย 

Archived