Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna's 50 Best Songs | RESULTS + PLAYLIST

Antonio

Featured Posts

The Fame Joanne
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

But this was released as a single a week after Rebel Heart came out? :huh:ย Living For Love was the lead single :huh:ย 

I hope this one will also make the cutย :pray:

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
1 hour ago, Iismetti said:

Was it? My memory ain't that great. I could swear I heard this before the others but whatever

the album leaked before it's release, maybe you've heard it from there

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Antonio
1 hour ago, Iismetti said:

"Such a fun track on Rebel Heart!"

:oprah:

KII WAS I DRUNK WRITING THIS :air:ย Maybe because I wrote it after Ghosttown :air:

ย 

Buy Keep It Together on iTunes :gaycat:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

The Fame Joanne
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

36. Keep It Together (Like A Prayer)

Such a fun track on Rebel Heart! THE most overlooked single from the era, deserved so much more, even to be released instead of Express Yourself tbh. So catchy and fun, makes the album worthwhile along with a few more tracks!

giphy.gif

Listen Here

On Rebel Heart?ย :oprah:

Antonio
1 hour ago, The Fame Joanne said:

On Rebel Heart?ย :oprah:

:air:ย I'm actually screaming :air:ย 

Sugarfall
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

KII WAS I DRUNK WRITING THIS :air:ย Maybe because I wrote it after Ghosttown :air:

ย 

Buy Keep It Together on iTunes :gaycat:ย 

What you drinking? I'm passionate about wine

giphy.gif

ย 

Antonio

35. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Like A Virgin)

The Like A Virgin track that deserved better, DID get better ten years later, when it was released as a single from her compilation album Something To Remember, and was performed live for the first time in 2015! The violins are amazing, the chorus is just iconic honestly, and the airy drums are just such an amazing addition to the song. A masterpiece honestly, truly.

tumblr_mkzoseBDDr1qkzr9fo1_500.gif

Listen Here

Sugarfall

THIS SONG IS SO NOSTALGIC TO ME! My mom had the ballad compilation album and listened to it when I was a kid before I was even a Madge fan.

The true gay agenda.

Antonio

34. Give It 2 Me (Hard Candy)

Okay so I know Hard Candy is widely hated by the fans, but in my humble opinion itโ€™s actually criminally underrated, not her best album for sure, but miles better than MDNA and Rebel Heart combined, Give It 2 Me is the fan favorite on the album and honestly for a reason, that intro is EVERYTHING, the instrumental is probably the best on the album, the verses and pre-chorus are so catchy, the lyrics are fun and playful, I love it.

tumblr_nx3cwkavLt1u2gzw0o1_500.gif

Listen Here

Antonio
1 hour ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Love that songย :diane:

phew :diane:ย that was a risky one :diane:ย 

Sugarfall

When it comes to her latest 3 albums for me, MDNA>Hard Candy>Rebel Heart

Give It 2 Me is great though. I just wish the name wasn't so cringe worthy with the 2..

Antonio

33. Girl Gone Wild (MDNA)

So if you know me well, youโ€™d probably know that MDNA is my least favorite Madge album, because itโ€™s so generic and uneventful, but this track just saves it, well not really, itโ€™s just an amazing track on an album full ofโ€ฆ Trash basically. It IS somewhat generic I admit but you just canโ€™t help but dance and sing along to this banger, I canโ€™t believe this didnโ€™t get major success in the US and Give Me All Your Luvinโ€™ did...

tumblr_mj1kfw9jlv1rxml8no7_500.gif

Listen Here

Sugarfall

Also 2008 Madonna was GORGEOUS because her face wasn't so plump with fillers :air: She's still pretty but looks so obviously altered.

Girl Gone Wild really suffered from not getting dat Super Bowl promo.

Archived