deserves to be higher but pretty good review :applause:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

45. La Isla Bonita (True Blue)

One word - overrated. Yes, this track is amazing, itโ€™s catchy and stands out from most of her 80s music, but I wouldnโ€™t rank it within my top 10, this track is the usual โ€œgo toโ€ song for beginners or people who just know the hits. The verses are this songโ€™s best parts.

tumblr_m4cmu2mC7y1rsjz5lo1_250.gif

Listen Here

ย 

1 hour ago, Antonio said:

I thought y'all would be FUMING over this :giveup:ย phew I guess :poot:ย 

Well I'm in here now FUMING at this being so low. The attention and praise it receives is well-deserved. I can't believe you, Antonio :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Antonio
1 hour ago, DeanWinchester said:

ย 

Well I'm in here now FUMING at this being so low. The attention and praise it receives is well-deserved. I can't believe you, Antonio :madge:

it's honestly the most overrated Madge single ever, I can't :rip:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

it's honestly the most overrated Madge single ever, I can't :rip:ย 

You need to take a trip to somewhere tropical, Antonio :madge:

Feel the warm wind and bask in the sun that sets so high :lolly:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

shoful

How did American Life not make the top 50?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

John Slayne

she has so many good songs I could never rank them like thisย :saladga:ย but Ray Of Light better snatch top 10 spot

tumblr_np1k4eyu6u1tr6pz0o1_250.gif

John Slayne
59 minutes ago, shoful said:

How did American Life not make the top 50?

this tbh like sis clean your ears and listen to American Life again 10 timesย :poot:

merlot

i love madonna but i'dย likeย to get to her music more, don't know where to startย :sweat:

Antonio
1 hour ago, merlot said:

i love madonna but i'dย likeย to get to her music more, don't know where to startย :sweat:

start with Confessions On A Dance Floor maybe, or look at my list when its done and try my top songs!

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

merlot
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

start with Confessions On A Dance Floor maybe, or look at my list when its done and try my top songs!

will do, thanksย :kara:

Antonio
1 hour ago, merlot said:

will do, thanksย :kara:

really even these ten songs I revealed are amazing, some of them are growers, I'm sure you'll love Madonna!

Antonio
1 hour ago, merlot said:

do you know any of her songs?

merlot
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

do you know any of her songs?

yeahย a lot actually, i've been listening to Celebration for about a year or somethingย but never listened to a full albumย 

Antonio
1 hour ago, merlot said:

yeahย a lot actually, i've been listening to Celebration for about a year or somethingย but never listened to a full albumย 

oh then you know the hits, that's great, I'd recommend try my top 10 and then go to confessions maybe!

35 minutes ago, merlot said:

ย 

33 minutes ago, Antonio said:

oh then you know the hits, that's great, I'd recommend try my top 10 and then go to confessions maybe!

I'd definately say start with Confessions

Archived