Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna's 50 Best Songs | RESULTS + PLAYLIST

Antonio

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 hour ago, Iismetti said:

Also 2008 Madonna was GORGEOUS because her face wasn't so plump with fillers :air: She's still pretty but looks so obviously altered.

Girl Gone Wild really suffered from not getting dat Super Bowl promo.

ikr. do you love MDNA or just prefer it over the other two? bc it got major drags from me :air:Β 

π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

last 2 songs, one is a single, one isn't, both are not as popular :gaycat:Β 

Sugarfall
Just now, Antonio said:

ikr. do you love MDNA or just prefer it over the other two? bc it got major drags from me :air:Β 

I don't LOVE MDNA but I do like it. Haven't listened to it in a long time but I could bop to it. It was like easily digestible fun music. Whereas Hard Candy and Rebel Heart are super hit or miss.Β 

The irony of me being shocked at 14 with the men in heels in Girl Gone Wild and now loving drag queens :gaycat:Β 

Antonio

32. Hanky Panky (I'm Breathless)

LOL this track is also not a very admired track in Madonna’s discography but it is in my list, I LOVE this track, so fun and playful, who doesn’t love when Madonna begs for spanking? This catchy banger is everything and more that we wanted from the soundtrack I’m Breathless, the jazzy feel and somewhat of a doo-woop vibe make this song have an ESPECIALLY throwback-y feel and I love it.

tumblr_nl40o6MAal1qiohboo4_r1_400.gif

Listen Here

Turuncan
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

36. Keep It Together (Like A Prayer)

Such a fun track on Like A Prayer! THE most overlooked single from the era, deserved so much more, even to be released instead of Express Yourself tbh. So catchy and fun, makes the album worthwhile along with a few more tracks!

giphy.gif

Listen Here

I like the remix version better.

Antonio

one last track and it's a rather unexpected entry!

Turuncan
1 hour ago, Iismetti said:

When it comes to her latest 3 albums for me, MDNA>Hard Candy>Rebel Heart

Give It 2 Me is great though. I just wish the name wasn't so cringe worthy with the 2..

Haha, it is right the other way for me.

Sugarfall
Just now, Turuncan said:

Haha, it is right the other way for me.

The latest albums really divide opinions.

Antonio

31. Messiah (Rebel Heart)

Another track from Rebel Heart? Yes. I just can not for the life of me understand these few things: Why the hell is this masterpiece hated within Madonna’s fanbase? Why was it a deluxe edition track when it is CLEARLY LEAD SINGLE MATERIAL? Why was this never properly performed live? I guess I’ll never get an answer, might as well enjoy this song myself...

tumblr_nmjq6dJq0m1qlrj66o8_500.gif

Listen Here

Turuncan
59 minutes ago, Antonio said:

31. Messiah (Rebel Heart)

Another track from Rebel Heart? Yes. I just can not for the life of me understand these few things: Why the hell is this masterpiece hated within Madonna’s fanbase? Why was it a deluxe edition track when it is CLEARLY LEAD SINGLE MATERIAL? Why was this never properly performed live? I guess I’ll never get an answer, might as well enjoy this song myself...

tumblr_nmjq6dJq0m1qlrj66o8_500.gif

Listen Here

WHAAAAATTTTT!!! My absolute favorite off "Rebel Heart"!!!Β :blink:

Sugarfall

I like the beginning of Messiah but it doesn't keep me entertained until the end. Still among the better songs on Rebel Heart though.

Antonio
1 hour ago, Turuncan said:

WHAAAAATTTTT!!! My absolute favorite off "Rebel Heart"!!!Β :blink:

It's SO underrated :giveup:Β 

Antonio

anyway, thanks for attending #40-#31, the OP is updated and we are finally getting into the top 30 which was just ripping hairs :giveup:

Β 

tune into the #30-#21 countdown in about 4 hours!

Archived