Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
news

Gaga Daily Teases Their Bday Gift To Gaga

antpats2

Featured Posts

Stef

Would be cute if the birthday present "from Gagadaily" was actually known to the people who make GGD what it is? Aka mods and members?

But then again what do I know, i'm just a member :giggle: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smarticle

Reading 6 pages about a secret present is annoying tbh :nails:

Inb4 she doesn't post a pic of it and the hype for the present reveal dies down in a couple weeks :poot:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Ooolong

There seems to be a lot of negativity in this thread, so on a more positive note :poot::

Thank you to all the mods and members who contributed to this gift. You represent the entire site and its members, and have done a great job. It's specifically you guys that are able to bring gifts like this (whatever it is) to fruition and bring them to Gaga's attention and I, along with many other members (even if it doesn't currently seem like it :poot:) appreciate it.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

PartySick
1 hour ago, Stef said:

Would be cute if the birthday present "from Gagadaily" was actually known to the people who make GGD what it is? Aka mods and members?

But then again what do I know, i'm just a member :giggle: 

The mods do know what it is :sweat:

The only reason you guys don't know yet is 'cause then it'd be public info which might (will) make its way back to Gaga :green: and if she hasn't seen it yet then there goes the surprise :green:

Dexxx

Hmmm.. Looks like a ring, a diamond heart maybe? :diane: reminding her to release it as 3rd single... :sure:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

KleinGa
11 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

K what is it? What's the point of keeping it secret from us lol? It's not like it's our birthday.

EDIT: okay just saw it. it's adorable and cute. but why was it hyped that much omg

DM'ing you now so you can tell me what this is

ChicaSkas
6 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

DM'ing you now so you can tell me what this is

Dont you guys DARE spoil it or @Zilla and I will hunt you down

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LetsGetHigh

I hope it's better than the gift during C2C, the one with leaves attatched to it and contains sweet words by GGD members. That was literally so amazing and artistic, even Gaga fell in love with it.

AphroditeLaydee

Thank you mods! Please ignore the bitterness and negativity in this thread. You put a lot of effort in this and we appreciate that :wub: 

Hopefully this bitch named gags wont ignore it. but oh well. still love ha.

Vodka

Did they create a giant discoball with all the GGD members prof pics?? 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived