đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

Gaga Daily Teases Their Bday Gift To Gaga

antpats2

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Admin said:

They all have.

On a scale of 1-10 how excited should people be about this? Will it excite fans or just gaga? 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cerny

She didn't acknowledge the blanket she received last year. What makes us think this year will be any different?

Admin
11 minutes ago, Duke said:

On a scale of 1-10 how excited should people be about this? Will it excite fans or just gaga? 

Not really sure what you mean by "excite". But I can say that it's gorgeous, incredibly well-made, extremely unique, and like nothing fans have ever done for her.

Benji
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Not really sure what you mean by "excite". But I can say that it's gorgeous, incredibly well-made, extremely unique, and like nothing fans have ever done for her.

Did you buy G.U.Y. on iTunes?

Pacify Him

Who are those Twitter accounts? lol and what is it? 

I’m getting on your nerves

Jester
2 hours ago, Ronk said:

I hope she sees this video:

So many people call her Stefani nowadays? Interesting 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Will she ignore it like the last one? We'll see :creepflop:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Ronk said:

I hope she sees this video:

Omg this is amazing. Made me feel less alone ❤️

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Ronk
29 minutes ago, Admin said:

Well, apparently it isn't Steve Nasty's video in which the titles at the start of the video make it clear that it is from GGD, and all the people in the video are GGD members wishing Gaga well. That video makes it clear Gaga is loved for who she is, not just for her music.  Gaga needs to see that video.  Is there any way to get it to her?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk
1 hour ago, WohnJayne said:

Aw I hadn't seen this yet, v sweet :diane: I especially liked the lady with the leather jacket and fur trim she was cool, also, wasn't that Jessie J towards the end with the big mouth Snapchat filter? 

I definitely recognize the lady right after the lady with the leather jacket and fur trim (1:38) from GGD but I don't remember her name.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Not The Real Gaga

What would be the problem actually if you guys would just release it? I mean, does it actually matter if some fans, who post on a website the "secret gift" should represent, see it before Gaga does? It doesn't make any sense, in my eyes. Feels a little bit unfair towards us, to be honest. But okay, do whatever you want.

hausofkc
42 minutes ago, Unites said:

What would be the problem actually if you guys would just release it? I mean, does it actually matter if some fans, who post on a website the "secret gift" should represent, see it before Gaga does? It doesn't make any sense, in my eyes. Feels a little bit unfair towards us, to be honest. But okay, do whatever you want.

Or the fact that we didn't even get to participate in it. Yet, it is from "us"

• Admin locked this topic

Archived