Gaga Daily Teases Their Bday Gift To Gaga

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
4 hours ago, Gia Gunn said:

I hope they sent her a printed copy of the original 'Is Shawn Mendes a Hunty?' threadΒ 

:sharon:

I've seen it and it's adorableΒ :flutter:

Spoiler

I won't reveal what it is though :rip:Β I'm not getting demodded over a birthday gift :rip:

Β 

R u 🌈? πŸ€¨πŸ“·

SEANGT

this is just....a real annoying thing to keep secret like this. I hate waiting for secret things. Even if I know it's just some fan made video. I'm going to be thinking about it now just because it's a secret. Mess.Β 

BoomKack

It's not a video, it's something really unique. I wouldn't have thought of it tbh

merlot

so we have to wait for gaga to open so we could know what it is?Β :green:

see u in 10 years sistrasΒ :lolly:

Jase

it's possibly my fave gift (birthday gifts + tour gifts included) we've ever created for her. if only you guys knew the work which went into getting this to her. i mean, ****ing HELL. :smh:Β 

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, StarryNight said:

what is itΒ :neyde:Β 

Its real, and its spectacular!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

nikola

is keeping it a secret really necessary Β tho?

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ChicaSkas

its not a video btw

3 hours ago, Jase said:

it's possibly my fave gift (birthday gifts + tour gifts included) we've ever created for her. if only you guys knew the work which went into getting this to her. i mean, ****ing HELL. :smh:Β 

blood, sweat, traffic...Β plane tickets.... HELL.

The things we do for this woman :spin:

Β 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

OBEY

Will some members/mods have a meltdown if she doesn't reply?

nikola

but what happens is she doesn't acknowledge it tho xDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Ooolong
24 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Its real, and its spectacular!!

If it's in that box on your Insta, I'm super excited to see it. It's not very big which makes me curious.Β :excited2:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Schwerk
49 minutes ago, nikola said:

is keeping it a secret really necessary Β tho?

Just for a little while longer to give her the chance to actually open it (she must gets tons of presents on her b-day) and hopefully post a picture of it. She unfortunately didn't do this last year :(Β 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Zilla

I must say that this one took way longer to complete compared to last year from creation to delivery (the blanket took 10 hours of construction and almost blew out my computer twice)

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived