44 minutes ago, KateBush said:

Is that a joke 

No it's not. I don't consider her a legend

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame Joanne
16 minutes ago, KateBush said:

True for the most part - but name a legend who has had consistent chart success for the majority of their career.

enhanced-buzz-25863-1360790286-1.jpg

KingOfSpain

Don't forget to vote for your favourite videos before the deadline! :stalkga:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Everyone in here is so dramatic about this.. If you actually watched the video you'd know that artists who actually had hits are way down on the list compared to her.  The Weeknd is at #39, Ellie Goulding #38, and Drake #45, Ed Sheeran #36, Fifth Harmony #31. So it hardly means much. If anything, Gaga only released PI last year, so this shows that her videos do get a decent amount of recurring views.

KateBush
8 hours ago, Bio said:

Madonna, Michael, Cher, Bowie, Freddie Mercury, even Elvis. Of course success fades over time, but Gaga had like 3 years of huge success. That's not enough.

I stand corrected. However there's plenty of artists that are legends who have never really had chart success.

8 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

No it's not. I don't consider her a legend

Delusional :toofunny:

I still dream of Organon

The Fame Joanne
6 minutes ago, KateBush said:

I stand corrected. However there's plenty of artists that are legends who have never really had chart success.

Delusional :toofunny:

If you consider people with no chart success as legends (which would put them in the same row as M and MJ) then you're the delusional one here

KateBush
9 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

If you consider people with no chart success as legends (which would put them in the same row as M and MJ) then you're the delusional one here

Kate Bush, Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell, Janis Joplin, just a few people who are legends without great chart success.

I still dream of Organon

The Fame Joanne
6 minutes ago, KateBush said:

Kate Bush, Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell, Janis Joplin, just a few people who are legends without great chart success.

Janis Joplin maybe bc she was an icon of the hippie movement but the other ones? Don't throw the word legend at everyone who's old. Kate Bush is not a legend, just accept it. I'm sure many people don't even know who she is. And I've also never heard one of her songs, which isn't the case with true legends who's songs stand the test of time 

KateBush
12 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Janis Joplin maybe bc she was an icon of the hippie movement but the other ones? Don't throw the word legend at everyone who's old. Kate Bush is not a legend, just accept it. I'm sure many people don't even know who she is. And I've also never heard one of her songs, which isn't the case with true legends who's songs stand the test of time 

Truly delusional :toofunny:

I still dream of Organon

The Fame Joanne
1 minute ago, KateBush said:

Truly delusional :toofunny:

Your point doesn't get any more correct from repeating that phrase again and again :awkney:

Katheryn Bush is not a legend and Just Dance alone sold more copies than she did in her whole career 

Mikey Monster

It makes me think I love Gaga for standing by her artistic integrity and I love Joanne! But I also LOVE pop Gaga. It makes me feel good knowing it's not like she can't make an album full of bops she has chosen not to which I respect. But she can easily make an album that's radio friendly. Who knows? Maybe one day she will say let's make a dance album again and it will erupt the world ❤️❤️❤️:firega:

Mikey McCampbell

Wet Fire

It's ok. Let's talk about 2017. I mean the Superbowl. Isn't it the most-viewed SB performance across all media?

Archived