💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Anyone a fan of Kate McKinnon?

pink sushi

Featured Posts

pink sushi

She's on Saturday Night Live. You probably know her from playing Hillary Clinton and Kellyanne Conway in all their hilarious President Trash....I mean "Trump" sketches. :giggle: She's been in a ton of movies too. 

And I didn't know this until like 3 weeks ago, but she's GAY:air::air::air: She's the hottest lesbian I've ever seen in my life. :air: 

Isn't she gorgeous?! We are talking like 80% of Greek Goddess MARINA'S beauty. 

landscape-1467748926-mc-070516-index.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-02-27-at-7.25.59-PM.png

Welcome to my new obsession. :classy:

LaLuna

Oh I LOVE her! She's f*cking brilliant! And yes, she's gorgeous :wub:

@pink sushi Marina better watch out, seems like Kate is coming for her spot in your heart :staymad:

JudasIsAHolyFoo

after seeing Ghostbuster and Office Christmas Party she has become one of my favourite actresses 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

AphroditeLaydee

I disliked her and thought she was weird at first but I saw Ghostbusters and fell in love with that lesbian. I dug up some of her SNL videos, and yeah she's pretty funny. Her comedic timing is awesome and I'm so happy she's starring in more and more films. 

Robo Ga

She. Is. Amazing. :diane:

Honestly she has been my fav SNL player for years, I'm so glad she's finally risen to the level of celebrity she deserves. She is INCREDIBLY talented and so genuinely hilarious. When she plays the Russian woman on the Weekend Update I cry laughing so hard.

Pointless additional fact: she has the same birthday as me :firega:

🤖⚡️

Chelseaaaaaa

I am glad she's making strides for lesbians but I cannot get into her comedy.

Archived