Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Are You Wearing To Joanne World Tour?

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, MonsterJames333 said:

You'd easily be the bravest coolest monster in the room.   

Draw a Joanne hat on your stomach with a mini paw.   See, Id have waaaaay too much fun with you. Lol

Awwww what a cute idea!!!!! My daughter is hell bent on making a replica of the meat dress out of beef jerky. First of all idk even know how that will work and second of all idk where to even buy that much beef jerky lol. Lol I'll tell ya one thing though, gaga will be quite proud lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

I usually fit the theme of the show and I always make a sculpural hairpiece, like this artrave ponytail.

5y6bn7.jpg

I'm not sure I will this time because I really enjoyed my hair being 'free' during the c2C tour. I also enjoy wearing more casual looks, and I'm thinking about designing my own shirt again. But I usually wait till the dates get closer.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

That J
20 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Awwww what a cute idea!!!!! My daughter is hell bent on making a replica of the meat dress out of beef jerky. First of all idk even know how that will work and second of all idk where to even buy that much beef jerky lol. Lol I'll tell ya one thing though, gaga will be quite proud lol

That's gonna require a visit to the bulk jerky aisle at a very interesting grocery type situation, but I love the idea!!   Ya can't really go wrong at a Gaga show which makes it so fun!!  Share or Pm me with what you decide!!! Can't wait  😛

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

That's gonna require a visit to the bulk jerky aisle at a very interesting grocery type situation, but I love the idea!!   Ya can't really go wrong at a Gaga show which makes it so fun!!  Share or Pm me with what you decide!!! Can't wait  😛

Lol exactly. My gf says that the "quirky" days are over and I should just go in jeans and a tshirt but this is gaga we're talking about lol. She loves us all for who we are. I mean where else can you wear platform shoes and leather and it be totally normal? Lol. For ArtRave I wore these massive platform heels and my legs got tired walking across the parking lot so I got on my best friend matt's back piggy back style and he carried me the rest of the way. Nobody even batted an eye. It was just a perfectly normal occurrence to them lol. Only at a gaga concert lol 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Born To Slay

I kinda wanna wear booty shorts and a crop top but I'm going with my uncle and I don't think he'd appreciate it.

22 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I'm taking an uber, and I'm not very daring, and I also dunno where u gays even get these extravagant costumes

so yeah, I'm gonna wear casual clothes

I have no idea.  I've worn casual clothes the times I went 

22 hours ago, HighwayLover said:

I almost replied with "my boyfriend is straight too" (probably because I'm more feminine than he is). You don't need to hold back just because you're straight, have a good time and live for yourself :) 

I'm gay but I've never gone dressed up.  

7 hours ago, KING said:

You'll slay hundreds if you could pull one of these off! 

her-40.png38521C7700000578-0-image-m-27_1473818137

Yah no one is gonna see that much of me 

17 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

normal going out clothes

I'm not that gay lol

Thought u would have been shredded for saying that but no one commented :giggle:

3 hours ago, donutellha said:

I'm gonna wear a denim jacket with A-YO on the back and black jeans with platforms!

That's if, I can find tickets.

I need to find tix too lol.....im not worried about what id be wearing to a show i may not go to

StuckInMyMind
1 hour ago, petedagrk said:

I'm gay but I've never gone dressed up.  

I'm not saying that because you're gay you should dress up, I'm just saying it's more fun if you do because you feel like you're part of the show. But if you don't want to dress up, nobody's going to judge you

Archived