💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Results: Paradise Megarate

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

And pur #1 iss.... ......... . . . .. . . . . . .. . 

chaeri pls

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

@littlepotter sis don't give a shit about who cares and who doesn't, just post it and whoever cares will express that lmao, just look at my TF and TFM results :poot: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

littlepotter

#1: Ride

f50b3ea5-d774-4112-a2a6-b5655c0b27a1.jpg

Score: 9.63
Highest Scorers: moncher, poissonche, limonster93, dutch, pennyroyaltea, rere, doncamatic, blackstar, imnotyourbabe10, vision of love, sirludicopro, himer0s, youandi, prettieststar (14x11)
Lowest Scorers: evan peters (5)

Comments:

Antonio: 7
I know this song is gonna win, I don't mind I'm prepared, but it's far from being the best on this record let alone her discography. There are some great parts about the song, some tiresome parts. I wouldn't put it in my "favorites" playlist, but I would listen to it from time to time.

Lona delery: 9
This song used to be my least-liked on the album and I didn't even have it in my playlist. However, as time went by, I used to love it and the feeling it gives to me. It's a great song.

Halcyonpop: 10
Lana always has the best lead singles.  This song is perfect for summer car rides at sundown. Strong vocals, strong lyrics, strong strings - this song is just STRONG.

Evan peters: 5
this song reminds me of the effects codeine has the body and i don't mean that in a good way.

Sure joanne: 9
Well, I really wish it wasn't the lead single cause there were so many other songs I would have preferred, especially since she didn't really officially release anything else as a single other than Blue Velvet. Nevertheless it's a decent song.

Youandi: 11
Absolute tune. Such an epic song, it's in my top 5 Lana songs and might even be my favourite.

chaeri pls

Antonio

hahahahahaha 

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

looooooooooooooooooool

kii

Just no :grr:

The earth shattered, the sky opened, The rain was fire but we were wooden

Antonio
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Antonio: 7
I know this song is gonna win, I don't mind I'm prepared, but it's far from being the best on this record let alone her discography. There are some great parts about the song, some tiresome parts. I wouldn't put it in my "favorites" playlist, but I would listen to it from time to time.

told y'all

Trepadation

I just floooooooooooopppppppppp I just flllooooooooooopppppp

littlepotter

Which means, of course...

#2: Gods & Monsters

This song was going to be #1 for sure because of the amount of 11's it got in the beginning. But halfway through Ride started racking the 11's so it sadly slipped to #2. I adore both songs but this one is like BEYOND.

Because it's my personal favorite, I decided I'd record a parody of it for old time's sakes. I wrote it while I was in math class not understanding a word. Enjoy and thanks for sticking around!

Score: 9.52
Highest Scorers: Lona Delery, Emigrante, Freak, Sizzily, blackout19, Amphetamine, gts14, Sure Joanne, trepadation, ramrod, kingofspain, matangi, teenidle (13x11)
Lowest Scorers: halcyonpop (4)

Comments:

Antonio: 9.5
It's a standout track for sure, I really love the "**** yeah" part, the verses are also really good, the only thing that stops me from giving it a perfect 10 is that something in the instrumental just feels off, I can't put my finger on it.

Lona delery: 11
This song deserves its 11 points. The lyrics are absolutely brilliant and the bridge snatches my weave so hard ai cannot describe it. I would go as far and say it's definitely in her Top 5 best songs considering the writing.

Halcyonpop: 4
This song has just never done a lot for me, which I know is an unpopular opinion.

Evan peters: 9
another strong song. played this 100 times over to cleanse myself of the filthy cover jessica lange did of it on freak show. 

Sure joanne: 11
I gave Gods & Monsters my 11 points and I truly believe that it should be the #1 song on the megarate list because it's just so amazing, I really wish it was the lead single. Hearing Jessica Lange cover it on the American Horror Story just reignited my love for it

Youandi: 9
Very very good song, the production/instrumentation is fantastic. FAME LIQUOR LOVE.

chaeri pls

Illuminati

rip i'm late but mess at Ride being so overrated :rip: justice for Gods and Monsters, Cola and Body Electric

Archived