Will she get them done or she will rock natural face for ASIB

Maybe she will get it done during the movie for her rise to fame :ladyhaha:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mickelson
11 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

People keep saying this but he only dated Lauren Cohan. The pic of him and amber walking together was when she was already dating johnny depp. Unless there's some other woman I'm missing 

I dont know what was going with Depp at that time but he took her to dinner arm in arm on a Sunday night and then took her home to his house after. I thought Depp and Heard were on and off for a while so who knows. But with or without Heard in the mix, you still have him dating two people, both of which are female celebs linked to the agency he works for and both are 14 to 19 years younger than him. Something aint right, lol

TheKillerQueen

They look lovely together. You can see the chemistry between them. <3 The hair color is tragic though

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

thopekas

The hairstyle is bad but the brown color is amaaaaaazing ,the dress is a C2C era leftover. To sum up She looks like 15years older than the Joanne from PL era .She could have dressed a lot better for her BDay,the good news is that she is epione free and natural,and it seems she will have brown hair for ASIB :)

6 minutes ago, Mickelson said:

Turned 49 in February 

Same age as Gwen Stefani and Celine Dion. Proving it depends on how you age :lolga: I love them both but tbh until last week I thought that Celine was 70...

holy scheisse

omg brunettega gives me fcki8ing life love and happiness!!!

i hope it stays /slays for a bit

Mickelson
38 minutes ago, Noelle said:

Same age as Gwen Stefani and Celine Dion. Proving it depends on how you age :lolga: I love them both but tbh until last week I thought that Celine was 70...

Haha yeah. Gwen looks great. Carino & Celine ... not so much.

Mickelson
32 minutes ago, merlot said:

that tiffany bag tho

could it be an engagement ring?

aubrey1objn1.gif

No thanks. 

Whispering
1 hour ago, Mickelson said:

...you still have him dating two people, both of which are female celebs linked to the agency he works for and both are 14 to 19 years younger than him. Something aint right, lol

A man who is attracted to beautiful, talented, confident women. That's pretty typical. 

Mickelson
36 minutes ago, Whispering said:

A man who is attracted to beautiful, talented, confident women. That's pretty typical. 

right, what isnt typical are celebrities, part of the place he works at and 15+ years younger :). Its methodical.

Whispering
5 minutes ago, Mickelson said:

right, what isnt typical are celebrities, part of the place he works at and 15+ years younger . Its methodical.

People frequently meet at work. When you spend most of your week working, that's how you meet people. 

What does age have to do with anything? What's wrong with two adults dating? You seem to be really hung up on age differences. You probably won't want to date someone that isn't close to your age....but, many people simply aren't hung up or worried about age differences. If you are worried about it...don't do it! 

Archived