💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Incredible Gaga/Katy Dream

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

Note: this is the first time I've ever had a dream about Gaga.

But to keep it short, I was at some music show (e.g. BBMA, AMAs, etc) and Katy was performing a new song I've never heard and I guess it was supposed to be a subtle diss song towards Nicki and Mariah. Well, coincidentally for whatever reason, Gaga Nicki and Mariah were on a judge panel for the award show. After Katy was done singing, Nicki goes "So how come Mariah and I were attacked throughout the entire song and not a word was said bad about Gaga?" (In her mean nasty nicki voice) And the audience went silent and Katy got really uncomfortable and said how Gaga has always been supportive of her. Katy eventually left the stage crying after more attacks from Nicki and Mariah while Gaga sat there kinda uncomfy. On the commercial break Gaga went backstage to comfort Katy and somehow I was there and got to hug Katy and make her feel better too. Thats where it ends. It was weird, but also super cool! Gaga coming thru as always. 

Could this be a raven moment? Will Gaga be on Katys new album?:hor:

The most important question:

What was Gaga wearing? :hor:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

GagaxGrande

My dream of Gaga was weird hahah. I can't remember much of it but Gaga was wearing Lavender coloured crocs and made a single about them.  :laughga:  Idek what that dream means 😂

xoxo, Joanne

ComeToMama
4 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

The most important question:

What was Gaga wearing? :hor:

I can actually answer. It was all black and more of her older style-esque. Although the closest thing I can think of is this outfit from GUY minus the headpiece. Black hair though too.a49fc5e1204cbc338309ea3378f09458.jpg

Irrelevant

For some reason that broke my heart a bit. :cryga:

But Katy is crying because the people she dissed dissed her, so I'm confused too :trollga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Smother Em Eh
8 hours ago, ComeToMama said:

Note: this is the first time I've ever had a dream about Gaga.

But to keep it short, I was at some music show (e.g. BBMA, AMAs, etc) and Katy was performing a new song I've never heard and I guess it was supposed to be a subtle diss song towards Nicki and Mariah. Well, coincidentally for whatever reason, Gaga Nicki and Mariah were on a judge panel for the award show. After Katy was done singing, Nicki goes "So how come Mariah and I were attacked throughout the entire song and not a word was said bad about Gaga?" (In her mean nasty nicki voice) And the audience went silent and Katy got really uncomfortable and said how Gaga has always been supportive of her. Katy eventually left the stage crying after more attacks from Nicki and Mariah while Gaga sat there kinda uncomfy. On the commercial break Gaga went backstage to comfort Katy and somehow I was there and got to hug Katy and make her feel better too. Thats where it ends. It was weird, but also super cool! Gaga coming thru as always. 

Could this be a raven moment? Will Gaga be on Katys new album?:hor:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived