💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Happy Birthday Mama!!!!!!!

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

Happy Birthday to the best surrogate "mama" ever!!!!! You became the "mama" I never had. You were the first person to love me unconditionally for who I was quirks and all. You never said "you're not wearing that!!! Now go change" or "wipe that makeup off you look like a hooker". You loved me for me. You taught me that sometimes the people who love you the most are the ones you don't share DNA with. My monster family has definitely always been there when I needed them. For some "little monster" may just be a cute name but for me it represents the woman who taught me to be fierce and to never ever apologize for being me. I'll proudly display my little monster tattoos until the day I die 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
3 minutes ago, Matangi said:

do you have a pic of your tat? i'd love to see it (-:

I'll have to do some creative editing first lol. I don't think side boob pics are allowed

Drin Lon
8 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I'll have to do some creative editing first lol. I don't think side boob pics are allowed

Omg :ladyhaha:

I love you :kara:

Letmelivemylife
6 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Omg 

I love you :kara:

Lol the only condition my dad let me get tattoos was that I would get them in areas that could easily be covered for work. Side boob was one of the places lol. Lord that hurt like a mother****er too 

Archived