💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The "What If's?" of the JWT

himerosxo

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

One of my biggest fears is her pushing herself too hard and re-injuring her hip (or even her other hip). 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllumiMark
13 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

One of my biggest fears is her pushing herself too hard and re-injuring her hip (or even her other hip). 

I hope not, but I guess she learned her lesson. She doesn't tour as long as she used to (the Monster Ball and the Born This Way Ball). The artRave had about 80 shows and she toured for about 6-7 months and the Joanne World Tour at the moment has about 60 shows (?) and she should be touring for about 4 months. However I have to say that in my opinion her schedule is really crazy: she has approximately one show every two nights (sometimes two in a row). That must be exhausting.

GagaxGrande
27 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I actually had a dream about this Omg. I'm so scared she'll injure herself again. It broke my heart to see Gaga in so much pain at the BTWball

xoxo, Joanne

GagaxGrande

Okay, but I want Gaga to choose random monsters again to come on stage. That would be the best thing ever. 

xoxo, Joanne

That J

What if she sings the slow version of Marry The Night in a robe like she did at the BTWB in Dallas and makes me cry again?  

Answer:   Oh please do!!!   I'm still down!  

Honestly, I'm ready for whatever the Joanne World Tour gives me.  My 5th Gaga Show and I haven't been even remotely disappointed yet.  I'm just ready!!!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Fernster7

What if she debuts a new unreleased Joanne song there?

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Fernster7
41 minutes ago, GagaxGrande said:

Okay, but I want Gaga to choose random monsters again to come on stage. That would be the best thing ever. 

Omg I would hate that. It ruins the performances for me. Pick up fan to come backstage if you want but please Gaga no fans onstage. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

GagaxGrande
3 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Omg I would hate that. It ruins the performances for me. Pick up fan to come backstage if you want but please Gaga no fans onstage. 

But like the people in front of me were picked to come on stage at the btwball and it broke my heart omg. I need another chance haha.

But going backstage would be as amazing tho. 

xoxo, Joanne

That J
2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Don't mean this in a bad way but sometimes it depends on the fan!!  There's been times where it was cute and others that were beyond cringe! 

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, GagaxGrande said:

But like the people in front of me were picked to come on stage at the btwball and it broke my heart omg. I need another chance haha.

But going backstage would be as amazing tho. 

Well I think going backstage would be a lot better, it would feel more intimate. Good luck tho, I hope you meet her.:wub:

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Don't mean this in a bad way but sometimes it depends on the fan!!  There's been times where it was cute and others that were beyond cringe! 

It could be. It's just that all of the videos where she brought fans on stage that I saw made me cringe.

There was an amazing fan who knew all the Scheisse choreo and came on stage and even though he did amazing it made the performance look really unprofessional imo.

GagaxGrande
1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

Well I think going backstage would be a lot better, it would feel more intimate. Good luck tho, I hope you meet her.

True! :heart:

Thank you so much!!  :hug:

xoxo, Joanne

That J
Just now, Fernster7 said:

It could be. It's just that all of the videos where she brought fans on stage that I saw made me cringe.

There was an amazing fan who knew all the Scheisse choreo and came on stage and even though he did amazing it made the performance look really unprofessional imo.

Haha yea.  I've always felt good for the people brought up and there's some fun ones but the cringe outweigh the good.  Lol.   Yes, I know the poor soul is overwhelmed and losing their minds at that point so I'm not trying to judge. Losing your mind or sobbing is one thing, trying to have your minute of fame is another.  😂

That J
4 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Well I think going backstage would be a lot better, it would feel more intimate. Good luck tho, I hope you meet her.

I would need a backstage moment.  Actually, I need a run into each other at a bar or a share a cab moment.    That will never happen for me so I'm not concerned. Lol

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Haha yea.  I've always felt good for the people brought up and there's some fun ones but the cringe outweigh the good.  Lol.   Yes, I know the poor soul is overwhelmed and losing their minds at that point so I'm not trying to judge. Losing your mind or sobbing is one thing, trying to have your minute of fame is another.  😂

OMG now that I remember I think I saw one video where the fan tried to outshine Gaga and I was like gurl wyd?:air:

Archived