Featured Posts

itsdominik
12 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

North America

Quebec City, Quebec 

Atlantic City, New Jersey

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Charlotte, North Carolina

Albuquerque, New Mexico (she's never gone there so I'm sure she has some presence by now)

Phoenix, Arizona (don't know why they're getting left out, I know this state was always one of her lowest attendances, but come on, one couldn't hurt)

Latin America

Mexico City, Mexico

Sao Paulo, Brazil (if she's going to Rio for the festival, she can fill in elsewhere)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Santiago, Chile

Europe

Lyon, France (she can't keep expecting all her French fans to go to Paris, it's too big of a music market to keep limiting it to one city)

Glasgow, UK (you can't start skipping us now, Gaga, we're home to the second most visited arena in the world, not coming here is now seen as a major snub)

Newcastle, UK

Dublin, Ireland

Oslo, Norway

Helsinki, Finland (she can't skip them twice in a row)

Asia

Tokyo, Japan

Seoul, South Korea

Manila, Phillippines

Kallang, Singapore

Beijing, China

Shanghai, China

Oceania

Melbourne, Australia

Sydney, Australia,

Brisbane, Australia

Perth, Australia

Auckland, New Zealand (she can't skip them twice in a row)

u forgot Vienna

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27. 03. 2017. at 3:04 PM, JFK said:

Zagreb, Croatia

Because I want @AURA to come to my place and to make him stay here.

Računaj i na mene :trollga:

StrawberryBlond
8 hours ago, austriamonster said:

u forgot Vienna

Yes, I did, I only realised that later, I'll edit it in. Though, I think she needs to be careful with how many European countries she includes this time. Joanne's primary success has been in North America. Usually, Europe is on the same level, but not this time. This is the first album she's released that really hasn't had much presence in Europe, hence the lack of European dates. Honestly, in her position, a lot of artists might have just done a North American tour or done what Taylor Swift did - just go to the biggest music markets in Europe if you go at all (she only went to Netherlands, Germany, UK and Ireland with the 1989 tour). So, we're lucky we're getting anything at this point.

RockFan87
9 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

Yes lmao I didn't realize I switched Qualcomm with Petco anyways it would have been so convenient if she performed at Petco since the trolley passes right by there :lolly:

Haha, it's all good. It definitely would have been convenient if she performed at Petco Park. I hope she announces a date for our beautiful city, so that we don't have to drive all the way to LA. 

50 minutes ago, The Phenomenal said:

Haha, it's all good. It definitely would have been convenient if she performed at Petco Park. I hope she announces a date for our beautiful city, so that we don't have to drive all the way to LA. 

I love LA it's my hometown so I don't mind going, but the drive is what irks me but if she announces a San Diego date I'm about to sell these LA tickets lol 

RockFan87
1 hour ago, Chrastapher said:

I love LA it's my hometown so I don't mind going, but the drive is what irks me but if she announces a San Diego date I'm about to sell these LA tickets lol 

I'm from LA, as well. I love my hometown, too obviously. I don't currently live in San Diego, I've never actually lived there, but I have been there countless times. I have a few family members down there. It's a beautiful City. I have tickets to the LA show. I can't wait to see her live. 

Enigma
On 31/03/2017 at 11:32 AM, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

you live in quebec? if you live in ontario Ill come to your place so you can have a driving companion to montreal :lolly:

Yeah I live in the most foreign place of Quebec (about 2 hours from certain spots of Ontario)

Enigma
On 30/03/2017 at 8:06 PM, petedagrk said:

I only have to drive 20 mins to downtown :giggle:

die :fthis:

8 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

I wouldn't wanna drive from San Diego to L.A. I bet it's long lol

On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 3:20 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

North America

Quebec City, Quebec 

Atlantic City, New Jersey

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Charlotte, North Carolina

Albuquerque, New Mexico (she's never gone there so I'm sure she has some presence by now)

Phoenix, Arizona (don't know why they're getting left out, I know this state was always one of her lowest attendances, but come on, one couldn't hurt)

Latin America

Mexico City, Mexico

Sao Paulo, Brazil (if she's going to Rio for the festival, she can fill in elsewhere)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Santiago, Chile

Europe

Lyon, France (she can't keep expecting all her French fans to go to Paris, it's too big of a music market to keep limiting it to one city)

Glasgow, UK (you can't start skipping us now, Gaga, we're home to the second most visited arena in the world, not coming here is now seen as a major snub)

Newcastle, UK

Dublin, Ireland

Vienna, Austria

Oslo, Norway

Helsinki, Finland (she can't skip them twice in a row)

Asia

Tokyo, Japan

Seoul, South Korea

Manila, Phillippines

Kallang, Singapore

Beijing, China (she's never been and should have gone with the artRave)

Shanghai, China (see above)

Oceania

Melbourne, Australia

Sydney, Australia,

Brisbane, Australia

Perth, Australia

Auckland, New Zealand (she can't skip them twice in a row)

Wow. I can see tho why she skips so many tho. Touring can prolly get tiring. Didn't she have a huge ball with TMB it's not like she can do that everytime 

do other artist even go to half the places named? Who are also big?. From my knowledge Gaga has more tour dates than most.

32 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I wouldn't wanna drive from San Diego to L.A. I bet it's long lol

It's not that long only two hours or an hour and a half if you go fast and there's no traffic but SD still deserved a date. :nails:

Poissonche

In the major cities of Australia, because I remember she said she'd be touring there with Joanne :green: I live very far from there, but I still think it's weird that she's not going.

And, of course, Quebec City! Where she had her biggest crowd EVER! And now that there's a venue that is big enough, artists like Ed Sheeran, The Weeknd and Rihanna perform there outside of the Festival. Gagz, please...

Puddin

San Diego!!! Gurl I ain't got the time or money to drive to LA please cum here! If Metallica can come here for the first time in like almost 10 years, u can too!

Archived