question

Cities That Deserve Tour Dates

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkyhaus

I can't believe she skipped DublinĀ :awkney:Ā unless she headlines Electric Picnic in September...

JudasIsAHolyFoo
18 hours ago, Enigma said:

gurl I'm driving six ****ing hours for Montreal

you live in quebec? if you live in ontario Ill come to your place so you can have a driving companion to montrealĀ :lolly:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

i have to fly on a plane for 2 hours and then get on a train for another hour to get to my venue...Ā :madge:

so i'd say - a date anywhere in the Baltics? please?

StrawberryBlond

North America

Quebec City, QuebecĀ 

Atlantic City, New Jersey

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Charlotte, North Carolina

Albuquerque, New Mexico (she's never gone there so I'm sure she has some presence by now)

Phoenix, Arizona (don't know why they're getting left out, I know this state was always one of her lowest attendances, but come on, one couldn't hurt)

Latin America

Mexico City, Mexico

Sao Paulo, Brazil (if she's going to Rio for the festival, she can fill in elsewhere)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Santiago, Chile

Europe

Lyon, France (she can't keep expecting all her French fans to go to Paris, it's too big of a music market to keep limiting it to one city)

Glasgow, UK (you can't start skipping us now, Gaga, we're home to the second most visited arena in the world, not coming here is now seen as a major snub)

Newcastle, UK

Dublin, Ireland

Vienna, Austria

Oslo, Norway

Helsinki, Finland (she can't skip them twice in a row)

Asia

Tokyo, Japan

Seoul, South Korea

Manila, Phillippines

Kallang, Singapore

Beijing, China (she's never been and should have gone with the artRave)

Shanghai, China (see above)

Oceania

Melbourne, Australia

Sydney, Australia,

Brisbane, Australia

Perth, Australia

Auckland, New Zealand (she can't skip them twice in a row)

Schwerk

Places she doesnt go often like Tokyo, Seoul, Sydney, Melbourne, Buenos Aires...

Never really understand the need for so many UK shows, the country is not that big.Ā 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

19 hours ago, The Phenomenal said:

I can't believe she skipped San Diego. That great city deserves a date.Ā 

Ā 

19 hours ago, CharlieCharlie said:

San Diego, CA

Ā 

She could've sold out Petco Stadium or even Qualcomm, now she's making me Ā go all the way to LA Ā :nails:

Thrasher

Monsters from Asia, Oceania and South America don't need to worry: your dates will be 100% announced in the near future.

Europe though :saladga:
Glasgow, Helsinki, Dublin, a fourth German date (Cologne again could work), Lyon, Madrid (i mean, why adding a 2nd Barcelona date? Wouldn't it be more profitable adding one in Madrid which is in the centre of Spain?), Vienna, a 2nd Milan date....

And also in the US, she could do more dates considering she did the SuperBowl. She should take advantage of it, but i'm quite sure she'll add more throughout 2018.

ā€œCome over, when youā€™re soberā€

RockFan87
10 hours ago, Chrastapher said:

Ā 

She could've sold out Petco Stadium or even Qualcomm, now she's making me Ā go all the way to LA Ā :nails:

You mean Petco Park.Ā No doubt she would easily sell out Petco Park or Qualcomm Stadium.Ā 

sarahb

My nearest date is currently about 13 hours via jetĀ :nails:Ā 14 if you include the hour long trip to the airportĀ :nails:

1 hour ago, The Phenomenal said:

You mean Petco Park.Ā No doubt she would easily sell out Petco Park or Qualcomm Stadium.Ā 

Yes lmao I didn't realize I switched Qualcomm with Petco anyways it would have been so convenient if she performed at Petco since the trolley passes right by thereĀ :lolly:

Archived