Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Kesha | Animal + Cannibal [Megarate Submission]

juju

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, jujubae said:

To promote the thread, I'm gonna share my favorite Kesha demos :lolly: 

K$ Outtake$ || Day One

A favorite between me and my friends throughout so many 2009 adventures, Butterscotch features the artist's signature pop-rap delivery along a sticky and sweet ( :lolga: ) beat. I hold this song in very high regard, not only because the lyrics have her typical sass and are bonkers beyond, but because singing along to the track is just so much fun in a car full of friends.

Never heard any Kesha demos so this will be fun

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju
Just now, petedagrk said:

Never heard any Kesha demos so this will be fun

I have more favorite "demos" of hers than actual album tracks!

❤ x ❤

3 hours ago, jujubae said:

I have more favorite "demos" of hers than actual album tracks!

Btw I'm living rn listening to Body Talk Pt 1. The first 2 songs slay 

Just now, petedagrk said:

Btw I'm living rn listening to Body Talk Pt 1. The first 2 songs slay 

I may be listening for a few days :giggle:

juju

K$ Outtake$ || Day Two

Funnily enough, when I first downloaded this way back in the day, it was under the title Animal. I went a few years literally believing that this song was the title track (always skipped through the album to my favorites, so hadn't heard the true title cut) so to say when I heard the true song Animal, I was thoroughly disappointed :toofunny:  I totally prefer the song Frenzy, it's fun and funky and a blast through and through.

❤ x ❤

Creyk

Sent

i did not know few people are aweare of the songs VIP and Dirty Picture. They were on my original copy when I got the album. Both songs are awesome, 10/10 and I listened to them a lot, the album wouldn't be the same without them. It's strange many people dont even know they exist.

juju

Y'all aren't interested in the demos I see, but I can't stop/won't stop :lolly: 

K$ Outtake$ || Day Three

With a video release and some promo, this song could've been big in 2010. It's one of my personal favorites, with that sugar-sweet chorus and fun lyrical playfulness. This was definitely a favorite in my college days, for various reasons. :heart: 

❤ x ❤

slayo

Just sent in my rates, we should definitely do a Kesha Unreleased/Demo megarate! She has a lot to work with.

Make it stupid!

Creyk
31 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Y'all aren't interested in the demos I see, but I can't stop/won't stop :lolly: 

K$ Outtake$ || Day Three

With a video release and some promo, this song could've been big in 2010. It's one of my personal favorites, with that sugar-sweet chorus and fun lyrical playfulness. This was definitely a favorite in my college days, for various reasons. :heart: 

there was once a rate about best unreleaased kesha song and this won by a landslide. Most people think this is her best unreleased song

juju
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

there was once a rate about best unreleaased kesha song and this won by a landslide. Most people think this is her best unreleased song

It would definitely place in my Top 10, but not perhaps her best :hor: She has so many great ones to choose from, it'd be really hard to call just one her best :air: 

❤ x ❤

juju
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Sent

i did not know few people are aweare of the songs VIP and Dirty Picture. They were on my original copy when I got the album. Both songs are awesome, 10/10 and I listened to them a lot, the album wouldn't be the same without them. It's strange many people dont even know they exist.

VIP is one of my favorite songs from her so I had to include it :giveup: That bassline!

34 minutes ago, slayo said:

Just sent in my rates, we should definitely do a Kesha Unreleased/Demo megarate! She has a lot to work with.

Might do one for sure :hor: Creyk said there was one already, but a fresh one in 2017 wouldn't be such a bad idea! 

❤ x ❤

Creyk
32 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Might do one for sure :hor: Creyk said there was one already, but a fresh one in 2017 wouldn't be such a bad idea! 

that one was on ATRL

Go ahead and do it if you feel like it, she has many gems :) Leave It Alone, **** Him He's a DJ, Pretty Lady, Hallucination, Feels Like Rain, Paper Airplane, Save Me, all  excellent songs

Gia Gunn

I can't get down to rating because I can't stop listening to Take It Off :gum: 

juju
8 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I can't get down to rating because I can't stop listening to Take It Off :gum: 

Mess cmon sis :air: I need your amazing commentary! I'm creating a post now tagging those as a reminder and have you in the mix :poot: 

❤ x ❤

juju

We've gotten our 11th rate :lolly: Come through Animals! :heart: 

Just a reminder to those who've commented/liked the OP - @Peto @Kesha @Gia Gunn @redhoodieslime @kvnrp @lilmonster93 @huttont @Antonio @VOLANTIS @Taka @IndieKylie @Dimitris Theodorakis @StarryNight @Saint Hollywood - y'all still have time but would love to see y'alls rates :heart: 

❤ x ❤

Archived