Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess
1 minute ago, jujubae said:

1i0305.png

[#12] Go Hard or Go Home
[Score] 7.17

[Highs] @Taka 10, @Peto 10
[Lows] @ReidOne 4

[My remarks] This was, by far, my least favorite of the bonus tracks. Many seemed to agree, but an equal amount of people were getting their LIVES to this track. It scores my lowest rate for this entire shindig, which was a 5. With repeated listens, it's a grower, but still - not as immediate as the rest of this flawless album.

[Commentary]
@IndieKylie (8)
The best song of the bonus tracks. A great mix of acoustic and pop production. The chorus is more upbeat, but not overpowering. I could easily see this on the standard edition, and perhaps it would be better than some of the more forgettable songs... 

@takemetovenus (8)
love the guitar and the percussion and the vocals   The "aye"'s during the pre-chorus give me life

@VOLANTIS (8)
Understandable why it wouldn’t make the final cut. But it’s cute nevertheless. Reminds me so much of “Giving you up”

@Gia Gunn (8)
After listening to the final bonus track I can say that I prefer the standard edition of Aphrodite, I'm sorry 

@Dr Evil (7)
Gotta admit it's too good for a b-side. Very catchy.

@CowSiss (5)
A precursor to what Kylie will and has become. It's an okay club bop, but it lacks substance. It's so empty and inauthentic, and definitely does not fit the Aphrodite theme. What makes Aphrodite so great is that it is ethereal, heavenly, otherworldly. She recognizes it's own greatness and uses it to her advantage, which is great and all until you use that theme to actually treat yourself as some goddess fallen from the heavens, i.e. what has resulted since the great album BEYONCÉ but that's another discussion altogether

@ReidOne (4)
Delete this.

expected

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

@Peto check PMs :lolly: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

ImpossiblePrincess
Just now, jujubae said:

Which song do y'all think missed the Top 10 :diane: 

closer or eib

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

VOLANTIS
Just now, jujubae said:

Better Than Today hopefully. Or the other bonus track. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

ReidOne
Just now, jujubae said:

Hopefully "Heartstrings"

Gia Gunn

Better Than Today and Heartstrings are still in the competition but Too Much and Looking For An Angel aren't

nAOVnyV.gif

Just now, jujubae said:

The ones I mentioned better miss it :green: 

juju
Just now, littlemonsterL5 said:

closer or eib

aka two of my personal top 5 :air: 

❤ x ❤

VOLANTIS
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

Better Than Today and Heartstrings are still in the competition but Too Much and Looking For An Angel aren't

nAOVnyV.gif

The ones I mentioned better miss it :green: 

This. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

ReidOne

it's a good thing Juju is doing this ceremony on a Sunday because some of yall need Jesus!!!!!

Gia Gunn
Just now, ReidOne said:

it's a good thing Juju is doing this ceremony on a Sunday because some of yall need Jesus!!!!!

tumblr_oh6qj0cx8U1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

juju

vfvwub.png

[#11] Heartstrings
[Score] 7.23

[Highs] @MaryJaneHolland 11, @Taka 11
[Lows] @CowSiss 2

[My remarks] THIS shocked me to my core. I will not lie, the three bonus songs included on this rate were purely y'alls recommendations; I had not heard a single one before organizing this. That being said, this was the only one that purely stuck with me. It's sweet and simple, and the harmonies on the chorus had me melting. I gave it a solid 10, and I am not ashamed one bit. It's a cute-ass banger and y'all WILL respect it.

[Commentary]
@Taka (11)
This track is so , raw , honest and goes with flow so easily , I just love the lyrics so much like I wrote the song, It doesn't matter if I'm down or happy , this songs always gets me, I wish she released it as single, somehow reminds me of second Can't Get You Out Of My Head , but still original and Classic Kylie.

@Dr Evil (9)
This one is far better than some of the album tracks. It deserved a spot in the standard version. So euphoric.

@Gia Gunn (7.75)
Not bad but not a fan :green: 

@takemetovenus (7)
 fun beat but the vocal lines are a bit lacking

@ReidOne (5)
Cute.

@IndieKylie (5)
I can see why this is a bonus track and cut from the standard edition. It's not a bad song, but it does not really fit the final album in terms of sound. The song is very lowkey, which as much as I appreciate, would not have worked on the album. The song is also weaker than other songs included in the standard edition covering the same theme.

@VOLANTIS (4)
Its cute but probably my least favorite track that didn’t make it.

@CowSiss (2)
I can see why it's a bonus track

❤ x ❤

Archived