Just now, britneygaga99 said:

How do you post gifs? I'm such a Slowpoke...:toofunny:

You copy the url and the gif is embeded automatically :hor: 

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
britneygaga99
Just now, Dr Evil said:

Xtina is getting more promo these days than she ever got the past decade.

post-31955-Amazing-Boobs-Dancing-GIF-PBH 

The power of Oreo :gaycat:

ImpossiblePrincess
1 minute ago, britneygaga99 said:

That's a question whose answer may hurt your feelings.:nails:

btt is in my top 10 but not my top 5 soo...

been a kylie fan since 2004

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

Xtina is getting more promo these days than she ever got the past decade.

post-31955-Amazing-Boobs-Dancing-GIF-PBH 

Too bad her latest music isnt as popular as her latest gifs

Gia Gunn

I LIVE for Kylie ceremonies, my friends don't know her at all, so even if I show them her bops they are like: Ok werk. Discussing her and her endless amount of talent with so much people is so fun 

5KYgWu2.gif

juju

5x8w2r.png

[#9] Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)
[Score] 7.63

[Highs] @littlemonsterL5 10, @Dr Evil 10
[Lows] @Taka 5, @Antonio 5

[My remarks] I do enjoy this chorus so much, and if I was more lenient with my scoring, it may have gotten higher. It's settled at 6 for me, and I think 9th place is perfectly befitting of this cute little banger.

[Commentary]
@Dr Evil (10)
A call to the dancefloor. Pure disco banger. It's the kind of song that calls you to grab a drink and go celebrate on a summer night.

@VOLANTIS (9)
The song starts very mild and it can throw you off if you’re not in the mood. But if this comes on and you stay til the beat kicks in, this will definitely be keeping you hooked. And this song is precisely the moment you realize why and how Kylie named this album. It is worth nothing that the smooth transition in the breakdown leading to the last chorus makes me want to raise the score.

@ReidOne (8)
The hooks on this one are pure, timeless Kylie! And it's got a hint of PWL when that horn comes in during the middle 8. 

@CowSiss (8)
A nice compliment to "Get Outta My Way." Honestly, not as hardhitting as "Get Outta My Way" but the bridge makes this song just as deserving for an equal rating

@petedagrk (8)
The intro is fantastic, it reminds me of old Kylie songs. 

@IndieKylie (7)
This is a fun song, but is dated. A song you'd expect to find on Light Years, and it would fit the subpar lyricism of the album. I enjoy the beat, it's fun and nostalgic and takes me back to 90s Euro Club/Pop. It's not extraordinary though.

@takemetovenus (7)
I only really like the chorus tbh

@Antonio (5)
It's just cheesy, with the "put your hands up" and the "if you feel love", and the song is pretty generic and boring as well.

❤ x ❤

Antonio
1 hour ago, jujubae said:

5x8w2r.png

[Score] 7.63

[My remarks] I do enjoy this chorus so much, and if I was more lenient with my scoring, it may have gotten higher. It's settled at 6 for me, and I think 9th place is perfectly befitting of this cute little banger.

[Commentary]
@Dr Evil (10)
A call to the dancefloor. Pure disco banger. It's the kind of song that calls you to grab a drink and go celebrate on a summer night.

@VOLANTIS (9)
The song starts very mild and it can throw you off if you’re not in the mood. But if this comes on and you stay til the beat kicks in, this will definitely be keeping you hooked. And this song is precisely the moment you realize why and how Kylie named this album. It is worth nothing that the smooth transition in the breakdown leading to the last chorus makes me want to raise the score.

@ReidOne (8)
The hooks on this one are pure, timeless Kylie! And it's got a hint of PWL when that horn comes in during the middle 8. 

@CowSiss (8)
A nice compliment to "Get Outta My Way." Honestly, not as hardhitting as "Get Outta My Way" but the bridge makes this song just as deserving for an equal rating

@petedagrk (8)

@IndieKylie (7)
This is a fun song, but is dated. A song you'd expect to find on Light Years, and it would fit the subpar lyricism of the album. I enjoy the beat, it's fun and nostalgic and takes me back to 90s Euro Club/Pop. It's not extraordinary though.

@takemetovenus (7)

@Antonio (5)
It's just cheesy, with the "put your hands up" and the "if you feel love", and the song is pretty generic and boring as well.

haleloo 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

ImpossiblePrincess
Just now, jujubae said:

5x8w2r.png

[Score] 7.63

[Commentary]
@Dr Evil (10)

@VOLANTIS (9)

@ReidOne (8)

@CowSiss (8)

@petedagrk (8)

@IndieKylie (7)

@takemetovenus (7)

@Antonio (5)

expected, :(

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Gia Gunn
Just now, jujubae said:

5x8w2r.png

[Score] 7.63

I'm happy with its placement, it's just right :hor: 

1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

You bitches better clean your ears. Yes juju/antonio/reid. 

Reid gave it an 8 lol

ReidOne
3 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

I LIVE for Kylie ceremonies, my friends don't know her at all, so even if I show them her bops they are like: Ok werk. Discussing her and her endless amount of talent with so much people is so fun 

5KYgWu2.gif

200.gif

Archived