Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kylie Minogue | Aphrodite [Results Ceremony]

juju

Featured Posts

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

But its video is not :giveup: It deserved more, and I don't care, but I'll keep blaming Jay-Z for the miss management of that era :green: 

the video was alright, I don't mind it

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn
Just now, Dr Evil said:

I was gonna cancel and that Enrique Iglesias duet can choke.

IT'S SO AWFUL :giveup: But it sounded good on the KMO Tour at least :gaycat: 

Antonio
1 hour ago, Dr Evil said:

F you.

sis I was joking chill

Antonio
1 hour ago, petedagrk said:

Looks like I need to hear KMO next

you didn't hear it yet? It's not as good as her earlier albums but imo KMO > Aphrodite and please dont kill me

DimitrisARTPOP
3 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Stay perchedt! You may be surprised :poot: 

i'm ready :giveup:

Just now, Antonio said:

you didn't hear it yet? It's not as good as her earlier albums but imo KMO > Aphrodite and please dont kill me

No I heard 6 of them so far

Gia Gunn
Just now, Antonio said:

We won't kill you cause there has been enough violence on the rate.. for now :gaycat: 

Just now, Antonio said:

I heard Sexercise and Les Sex tho :spin:

Antonio
1 hour ago, petedagrk said:

No I heard 6 of them so far

which ones? naturally btw Fever and Impossible Princess are my favorites

juju

2zom5bc.png

[#3] All The Lovers
[Score] 9.17

[Highs] @CowSiss 11
[Lows] @Taka 5

[My remarks] This may be my unpopular opinion, but this song has never done it for me? I find it incredibly weak, and overrated (being a single with a good video probably garnered it more praise than it would've as simply an album track). All in all, it's cute and I gave it a 6, but just not up to par with the rest of the album, especially this rate's #'s 4 and 6.

[Commentary]
@CowSiss (11)
This is a bop and a classic. Hands down, one of Kylie's best recent single, and her best song since Slow. It's the song that actually made me get into Kylie at first and not just treat as a Madonna copy

@Dr Evil (10)
 Simultaneously relaxed and invigorating it's the perfect lead single. It's that kind of song i wanna blast when i wake up and just smile. It has an anthemic chorus and some synthesizers  that make it aerial. A standout.

@ReidOne (10)
A classic Kylie anthem. Well-deserved UK #1 hit. I wouldn't change anything about it, but the synth is a little strange. 

@VOLANTIS (10)
An Anthem. The Queen went all in and proves she’s still a force that’ll literally move mountains.

@IndieKylie (10)
Probably one of the more beautiful, uplifting songs about finding love. Entirely euphoric and the production rides along with the lyrical content. If you've ridden through a few relationships before finding the 'one', the person who makes you realize that what you felt before wasn't really love, this song explains it perfectly. Can we also discuss how iconic the video was?

@Antonio (10)
An awesome opener, soft singing fits Kylie so well, the chorus is just so fine and nice.

@petedagrk (10)
Love the way this song makes me feel. The instrumental is good :rockstar:and it feels like I'm in another world. The lyrics are beautiful and meaningful. Cause I'm on fire fire fire fire 

@Gia Gunn (9.5)
COME THRU QUEEN OF THE GAYS :lolly:  Yet another gay anthem we needed but didn't deserve :madge: 

@takemetovenus (9)
 such a good opener omg :giveup:  a good atmospheric dance bop

❤ x ❤

Just now, Antonio said:

which ones? naturally btw Fever and Impossible Princess are my favorites

Light Years

X

Aphrodite

Body Language

Fever

Impossible Princess

DimitrisARTPOP
Just now, jujubae said:

2zom5bc.png

[#3] All The Lovers
[Score] 9.17

[Highs] @CowSiss 11
[Lows] @Taka 5

[My remarks] This may be my unpopular opinion, but this song has never done it for me? I find it incredibly weak, and overrated (being a single with a good video probably garnered it more praise than it would've as simply an album track). All in all, it's cute and I gave it a 6, but just not up to par with the rest of the album, especially this rate's #'s 4 and 6.

[Commentary]
@CowSiss (11)
This is a bop and a classic. Hands down, one of Kylie's best recent single, and her best song since Slow. It's the song that actually made me get into Kylie at first and not just treat as a Madonna copy

@Dr Evil (10)
 Simultaneously relaxed and invigorating it's the perfect lead single. It's that kind of song i wanna blast when i wake up and just smile. It has an anthemic chorus and some synthesizers  that make it aerial. A standout.

@ReidOne (10)
A classic Kylie anthem. Well-deserved UK #1 hit. I wouldn't change anything about it, but the synth is a little strange. 

@VOLANTIS (10)
An Anthem. The Queen went all in and proves she’s still a force that’ll literally move mountains.

@IndieKylie (10)
Probably one of the more beautiful, uplifting songs about finding love. Entirely euphoric and the production rides along with the lyrical content. If you've ridden through a few relationships before finding the 'one', the person who makes you realize that what you felt before wasn't really love, this song explains it perfectly. Can we also discuss how iconic the video was?

@Antonio (10)
An awesome opener, soft singing fits Kylie so well, the chorus is just so fine and nice.

@petedagrk (10)
Love the way this song makes me feel. The instrumental is good :rockstar:and it feels like I'm in another world. The lyrics are beautiful and meaningful. Cause I'm on fire fire fire fire 

@Gia Gunn (9.5)
COME THRU QUEEN OF THE GAYS :lolly:  Yet another gay anthem we needed but didn't deserve :madge: 

@takemetovenus (9)
 such a good opener omg :giveup:  a good atmospheric dance bop

ΝΟ! ΝΟ! ΝΟ!

tumblr_mo2tu1XjjB1rqw73eo1_500.gif

Antonio
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

it'll be

#1 Get Outta My Way
#2 Cupid Boy
#3 All The Lovers
#4 Illusion
#5 Aphrodite

slaying with my predictions, what's new :lolly:

pleased with the top 2, now Get Outta My Way has to win and that's it

juju
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

what did you say

uxRiCbT.gif

❤ x ❤

Archived