Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DonnieDarko
4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

That was for the roseland thing though, i don't count tour peformances. G.U.Y never got a peformance outside the roseland thing/Artrave 

It was a televised performance on Letterman.

junolxf
9 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Honestly, DIC is tied with John Wayne as my least favorite on Joanne. it doesn't stick out at all and it's so overrated. It's not bad, but... 

I mean like, A-Yo is Gaga's favorite from the album, and this seems to be the era were she chooses what happens, and the only time she's referenced DIC is a snapchat video. I would genuinely be extremely surprised if DIC ended up being the single. And if it was, it wouldn't randomly be sent to French radio (of all places)  without even an announcement, but anyways. 

Mindtrappa said her label wanted DIC as a single. But idk, you guys seem to hate him. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

DonnieDarko
6 minutes ago, Tyler Henry said:

here we go with the A-yo talk again :ladyhaha:

Well, A-YO is her favourite song off Joanne. 

DonnieDarko
Just now, junolxf said:

Mindtrappa said her label wanted DIC as a single. But idk, you guys seem to hate him. 

Mindtrappa knows nothing, sis. But if you feel the need to mention him, then make sure you do it the right way - he said they are choosing between A-YO and DIC.

JustAnotherDay

yeah, can we just not talk about "insiders" it just gets messy when they are brought up 

was NickARTPOP

Bloody

Look who's #1 on iTunes

1. Bruno Mars - That’s What I Like  1.0000 0.9827

2. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You 0.9508 0.9366

8vusd1A.gif

I don't know how much it will last, but ovErrateD is dethroned.

ArtGagaPop

MR remix got played 1 hour ago on p4(swedish radio station) for the first time, they never played the original :diane:

Edit:

They said the reason they have added it, is because of her recent succes at the superbowl and "the remix have started to climb the charts over the world"  :awkney:

The also needed to mention how ARTPOP(or joanne i did not really understand) died quickly and how Gaga has been lukewarm lately and might have reached best before date :emma:

I really want a WW smash for her once again it seems outside US/Canada no one even knows she is making music anymore:giveup:

GagaStan95

I hope Gaga will release this ****in single soon because I'm tired of these discussions

RochestrMonstr

I've been away for a few days. I was afraid I'd missed something. I'm glad to see MR is very stable on radio. 

I see A-YO vs DIC is still quite the heated debate as well!

Gagajord

Green is good. Drake above her is red too. Can't stop the feeling will be getting dark green in 2020.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived