💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

#AntonioRUVIEWS | RuPaul's Drag Race S9E1

Antonio

Featured Posts

Panchecco
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

from what I could catch, the queen was short and petite, that's why I'm thinking it's Cynthia

but her skin is very dark and she actually looks like a tall queen to me

Antonio
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

I think her skin just seemed dark because of the lightning, she could easily be latin

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Trepadation

Charlie is dressed as a pilgrim:oprah: hence she did the witch reveal:madge: 

Antonio
1 hour ago, Trepadation said:

Charlie is dressed as a pilgrim:oprah: hence she did the witch reveal:madge: 

well its giving nun realness :oprah: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Trepadation
Just now, Antonio said:

well its giving nun realness :oprah: 

pilgrim-woman-costume.jpg

Spoiler

77072.png

rubies%20044.jpg

RAMROD

It is hard to find a favourite at the moment, each if them are great, but tbh Nina Bonina is another level, I am intrigued to see how she will pull through the season with that style of drag.

The bummer; I am sad that someone who won Miss Congeniality will return, like isn't that title enough already, why come back?! Why not giving the opportunity to another Queen like, say, Laila, she deserve another chance.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

Cynthia is heard in next untucked episode

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ooolong

I personally don't care for Nina at all. Even with these complex makeup looks being done in a small amount of time I think they're messy. The blending on her peach was awful. I didn't care for extra padding and such on her Gaga look either, I know it was her own 'touch' but it took the outfit down a few notches imo. 

I think Aja's makeup looks rough in part due to her skin texture. People are being absolutely ruthless about it though, I feel bad for her. I think going for softer looks would probably help. I actually liked Alexis' makeup and haven't found the highlights to be necessary so far. I think it worked in favor to her Gaga look as well, seeing as how Gaga's makeup is usually very classic and matte. If anyone's makeup was bad it was Kimora's imo, especially seeing it in the Untucked. 

There's so many good queens so far and I don't particularly dislike any of them after the first episode like in previous seasons. Taking all things into consideration I think my favorites so far are Eureka, Farrah, Sasha (!), and Aja. :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

8 hours ago, Antonio said:

from what I could catch, the queen was short and petite, that's why I'm thinking it's Cynthia

They were zooming on her a$$ few times as well making that completely obvious it was indeed Cynthia. That could explain why Valentina spent a holiday with her this summer.

My takeaways from this episode are:

- Farrah is a top3 material: she is adorable, seems talented and acts very humble

- Shea is confident and pretty but I just don't care about her outfits

- Valentina had her Mexican makeup underneath her glasses in Gaga look - does it mean she was too slow to do her makeup again? Same could go to Nina and Charlie who had their faces covered.

- The editing favors Nina so she will go to the top6 at least

- Eureka is named O'Hara for a reason

- Sasha does not seem as confident as I thought she would be, hopefully she will get over it

- Aja is still my bet for a winner, she is just relaxed and plays with it. Maybe she scre wed by not being original for the hometown look but she will surely slay in the next episodes in performance challenges.

- Kimora will go home early, I cannot see anything what can make her stay in the competition: she looks kinda messy (especially Gaga look) and seems kinda intimated. Also, she cannot lipsync so gurl you better stay away from bottom 2

- Jaymes will go home soon as well, she doesn't seem to have that spark and ambition others have.

Archived