šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga only on one episode of Drag Race...

Noah X

Featured Posts

Noah X

Is this true? If you checked GGD's latest news, RuPaul said quote "she's on the show opener"

...does that mean she's only on the first episode and then disappears forever??? I thought she's gonna beĀ a main part of this season like Michelle Visage. My heart just sank. They've been hyping up every promo as if Gaga's a main component!Ā Drag show who??? Scammed!!!

Bebe

Yeah, she is only on for the season premier :laughga:Ā 

Sorry you feel scammed, but from the very first announcement it was clear she would be a guest judge for the season premier and from then on we have had drag race teasers for ALL the celebrity guest judges and interviews with Ru talking about the season premiere featuring Gaga. Nobody was trying to scam you - they made it as clear as they could.

Diamond Heart

Shes a guest judge and has always said she will be a guest judge.
So you weren't scammed, just not paying attentionĀ :poot:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Noah X

I am hurt. Confused. Bewitched and bewildered. Will be deleting my VH1 subscriptionĀ :madge:

they milked the hell out of her and she's just in one episode ugh. it's over it's cancelled.gif

Did u think she will be on the whole season and still have time to promote her new album and shot a star is born?this is just an exciting side project! And it's lady ****ing Gaga even if she makes a 1 second cameo it will be hyped to Mars and backĀ 

The Fame Joanne

I don't know anything about RPDR and even I understood that she will only be there for one episodeĀ :poot:

Panchecco

It would've been amazing to have her the whole season but she's way too busy to do something like that, also keep in mind that they shot the season last summer right before Gaga started promoting Joanne (and she was still recording at the time + working on AHS)Ā 

they are using Gaga to promote the show because she's the biggest judge they ever had + the gaysā„¢ and the queens love Gaga, so it makes sense

Antonio

sis they always bring celebs for one episode, she's a guest judge, you were alone thinking she'll be there for the whole thing :rip:Ā 

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

Teal Ambition

She's only on the season premiere and that's it.

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

HOTNebraskaGuy
14 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I don't know anything about RPDR and even I understood that she will only be there for one episodeĀ :poot:

Lol me too. Though I was the only oneĀ 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

SychosSoChic

Y'all are so unbelievably extra :ladyhaha:Ā 

Ofc she's only in one episode, no one ever said she was the new main judge :ladyhaha:

Where did you even get the idea that Gags was going to sit on the panel :ladyhaha:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Bradley

I don't watch the show but if you are a true fan of the show, I'm sure you can find more reasons to watch other episodes which do not involve Gaga.

I mean I watched Murder House, Asylum, Coven and Freak Show even if they didn't involve Gaga.

Archived