Antonio
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

:lana:Fun Fact :lana:
Woohoo, You Lost Me and Birds Of Prey have the most 10's

Ā 

:worship2:

Ā 

i gave them all a 10 :gaycat:Ā learn phats :gaycat:Ā 

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
peto flex
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

:lana:Fun Fact :lana:
Woohoo, You Lost Me and Birds Of Prey have the most 10's

Ā 

:worship2:

Ā 

i gave Woohoo 4 maybe ;d

šŸ’ŽšŸ’Ž

#13 Ā VANITY

giphy.gif

Score: 7.40

High Scores: @CreykĀ ā€“ 11

Low Scores: @Alan123Ā ā€“ 2

Comments:

My Score: (10)

This song is the equivalent ofĀ DonatellaĀ on Lady Gagaā€™sĀ ARTPOPĀ album. The lyrics are hilarious and comedic! I also appreciate the production of the song. This is Christina Aguileraā€™s sense of humourā€”and I live for it! She has some great lines that I would love to use on some hatersĀ ā€˜And if they donā€™t like it, get it lineā€”and kiss your ass, bitch! @daydream

If Desnudate was the sexiest song, this is definitely the bitchiest oneĀ  Ā When she holds that note, I'm getting some 'Mama came to play' vibesĀ  Ā I love when female singers do these kind of songsĀ  Ā And an amazing line to end the standard edition of the album:Ā "Who owns the throne? You do, mommy"Ā  @maryjaneholland

I know this is considered a filler but it's ironic lyrically-wise (feels like an SLN parody track) and i have fun while listening to it. It's also more lively and danceable than the 2 previous fillers.Ā Mirror mirror on the wall why is this my guilty pleasure? @Dr Evil

Another song with corny lyrics that I skip because it's too awkward to listen to. Super generic and could've been scrapped. @alan123

Anveeroy
Just now, Peto said:

i gave Woohoo 4 maybe ;d

:oprah:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Elastic Love is the only truly original and creative song on this terrible album and y'all did that lol. Sex For Breakfast also gone too soon.

Antonio

my scores bc I'm skinny and have taste

1-Ā BionicĀ 
8.75/10

2-Ā Not Myself Tonight
9.5/10

3- Woohoo (feat. Nicki Minaj)
10/10

4-Ā Elastic Love
5/10

5-Ā Desnudate
8/10

6-Ā Glam
8.5/10

7-Ā Prima Donna
10/10Ā (very very exciting and cool)

8-Ā Sex For Breakfast
11/10Ā (There is really no track on this album that can get close to Sex For Breakfast, it's risque and sexy, from the infectious piano intro to the soft, almost spoken verses, to the pre-chorus with the "won't let you sleep, youĀ gotta satisfy my needs, I need to love you, love you, love you, love you" to the mesmerizing chorus, a masterpiece.)

9- Lift Me Up
8/10

10-Ā All I Need
10/10

11-Ā I Am
7.25/10

12-Ā You Lost Me
10/10

13-Ā I Hate Boys
10/10

14-Ā My Girls (feat. Peaches)
4/10

15-Ā Vanity
1/10Ā 

16-Ā Monday Morning
3.75/10

17-Ā Bobblehead
5/10

18-Ā Birds of Prey
10/10

19-Ā Stronger Than Ever
10/10

Ā 

the rest of the comments will be revealed with the songsĀ :unicorn:

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

Anveeroy
Just now, jujubae said:

GOODBYE VANITY

xtinawig.gif

Ā 

vanity is a weird songĀ :ladyhaha:

Antonio
3 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

#13 Ā VANITY

giphy.gif

Score: 7.40

High Scores: @CreykĀ ā€“ 11

Low Scores: @Alan123Ā ā€“ 2

Comments:

My Score: (10)

This song is the equivalent ofĀ DonatellaĀ on Lady Gagaā€™sĀ ARTPOPĀ album. The lyrics are hilarious and comedic! I also appreciate the production of the song. This is Christina Aguileraā€™s sense of humourā€”and I live for it! She has some great lines that I would love to use on some hatersĀ ā€˜And if they donā€™t like it, get it lineā€”and kiss your ass, bitch! @daydream

If Desnudate was the sexiest song, this is definitely the bitchiest oneĀ  Ā When she holds that note, I'm getting some 'Mama came to play' vibesĀ  Ā I love when female singers do these kind of songsĀ  Ā And an amazing line to end the standard edition of the album:Ā "Who owns the throne? You do, mommy"Ā  @maryjaneholland

I know this is considered a filler but it's ironic lyrically-wise (feels like an SLN parody track) and i have fun while listening to it. It's also more lively and danceable than the 2 previous fillers.Ā Mirror mirror on the wall why is this my guilty pleasure? @Dr Evil

Another song with corny lyrics that I skip because it's too awkward to listen to. Super generic and could've been scrapped. @alan123

i gave it a 1, check your scores :poot:Ā 

That J

I'm skinny and apparently trashy. Ā Oh well. šŸ˜šŸ˜˜

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Just now, Antonio said:

i gave it a 1, check your scores :poot:Ā 

I forgot to update this one lol besides the avg score

Anveeroy
Just now, XtiNe said:

Which song is #12? Ā Hint its a ballad

STE?Ā 

Archived