❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Bi-on-ic Results Ceremony!

PeterPan

Featured Posts

That J
Just now, petedagrk said:

BTS is among my least fave Madonna albums lol

Honestly?   I prolly rate it around number 5.   Love it but it's not my favorite.   The rate was fun though because it was nice reviewing it after all these years.   #Sanctuary 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
Just now, Creyk said:

I never heard any songs by her except for "get out of my way"

Is she really good

It took me a while to get into her music, especially her voice. She has a different vibe which I absolutely adore now but hated back then, the only song that I liked getting into her is Can't Get You Outta My Head which is like her biggest hit too so check it out, then I recommend the album Fever, It has so many amazing gems, In Your Eyes, Love At First Sight, Can't get You Outta My Head. After that try X if ur still interested, it has a similar feel but a different sound, if ur STILL into her go either into Body Language or Light Years

friendly tip

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

I want to thank all participants and others who joined the fun for making this thread the #1 trending topic for the week beating out Hottest Photos of Shawn Mendes 

28 pages.  I'm super shocked

Ooolong
2 hours ago, petedagrk said:

#15  SEX FOR BREAKFAST

Xtina-Bionic-Photoshoot-christina-aguile

Score: 6.89

High Scores: @joannester @Antonio @Ooolong – 11

@Erotica - 10

Low Scores: @MaryJaneHolland – 1

Comment:

My thoughts: (4) It is a fairly boring ballad, its pretty forgetable besides the title

Reveal hidden contents

There is a throwback quality to this song—it almost feels like it should be in the Stripped or Back to Basics album. Her voice is absolutely remarkable here, but the song a little lengthy… It was difficult to keep my focus on this song @daydream

Eek. Worst song on the album, quote me. I'm not going to even bother to listen to this one. It's one of the longest songs on the album and I'm supposed to waste 5 minutes off my life listening to this?   The song starts in one place and..... it stays there for the whole time. Bland, boring, doesn't make me feel any emotions. Untalented, unbrilliant, not show stopping....... @maryjaneholland

Back to Christina's territory - Ballads- of course. This one feels like a major Janet Jackson throwback. Even the vocals are reminiscent of Janet's style in some parts. It's not the strongest ballad in the album but it's very special for what it is @Dr Evil

UNDERRATED YET LEGENDARY. This song is amazing and I need an album full of similar songs before I die. Her vocals are warm and have her signature sound without being overbearing like some songs. There's lots of tiny little riffs and runs that scalp, and she also plays with her upper register, falsetto(?), that many are fond of. The song is totally sensual and sexy but is still mature. Love, love, love it. @ooloong

There is really no track on this album that can get close to Sex For Breakfast, it's risque and sexy, from the infectious piano intro to the soft, almost spoken verses, to the pre-chorus with the "won't let you sleep, you gotta satisfy my needs, I need to love you, love you, love you, love you" to the mesmerizing chorus, a masterpiece. @Antonio

I AM ****ING DISGUSTED. :grr:

ONE OF THE BEST SONGS IN HER ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY YOU ****ING RATS. YOU'RE ALL PRESSEDT BECAUSE SEX IS THE LAST THING ANY OF Y'ALL ARE GETTING. :grr:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Antonio
4 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

BTS is among my least fave Madonna albums lol

Sis it might just be my favorite album of all time, I guess you live off bops, this is probably her most accomplished work ever 

1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

I AM ****ING DISGUSTED. :grr:

ONE OF THE BEST SONGS IN HER ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY YOU ****ING RATS. YOU'RE ALL PRESSEDT BECAUSE SEX IS THE LAST THING ANY OF Y'ALL ARE GETTING. :grr:

Sorry :hug: It was my least fave song on the album

Antonio
3 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I want to thank all participants and others who joined the fun for making this thread the #1 trending topic for the week beating out Hottest Photos of Shawn Mendes 

Thanks! But tbh it shouldn't be trending, it's not news and not approachable for most of GGD, we're working to fix it 

Just now, Antonio said:

Sis it might just be my favorite album of all time, I guess you live off bops, this is probably her most accomplished work ever 

Yes

Bops >> ballads

I do prefer uptempo songs, I will admit that

Just now, Antonio said:

Thanks! But tbh it shouldn't be trending, it's not news and not approachable for most of GGD, we're working to fix it 

I know.  But it is awesome!

Ooolong
36 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

FINAL RESULTS

1. You Lost Me                       8.70
2. Not MySelf Tonight         8.55
3. Desnudate                        8.43
4. Lift Me Up                        8.41
5. Bionic                                8.27
6. Prima Donna                   8.25
7. Birds of Prey                    8.19
8. Glam                                 8.05
9. All I Need                         7.86
10. Woohoo                          7.82
11. I Am                                 7.79
12. Stronger Than Ever     7.69
13. Vanity                            7.40
14. Elastic Love                  7.19
15. Sex For Breakfast        6.89
16. Monday Morning        6.70
17. My Girls                        6.16
18. I Hate Boys                  5.88
19. Bobblehead                 4.84

I missed the live ceremony and you're all lucky. :grr:

Let's discuss some of the injustices that occurred in this rate. Stronger Than Ever, I Am, and All I Need above bops Elastic Love and God For Breakfast? I think, NOT. They're cute but by far some of her weakest ballads in comparison to her previous albums. What a mess, gals. 

Also, Desnudate and Not Myself Tonight so high? They're hardly stand outs, smh.

But that said, I'm not disappointed with our winner. You Lost Me is one of her best ballads. Truly an #anthem, seeing as her marriage was falling apart when this song was released. However, Lift Me Up should've been RIGHT behind it. Lift Me Up is slightly less favorable for me in terms of instrumentation, but it's better vocally. If you haven't seen her live performance of it for Haiti, I'd recommend it, it's one of her best. She belts that long note towards the end perfectly; it was so open and resonant. :giveup: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

That J
12 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

ANYTHING to beat THAT thread!!!

That J

In regards to Kylie, I love SLOW.   For whatever that's worth.  😜

That J
15 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Honey this thing would've been 58 if one more disaster happened. Lol. 

Archived