PeterPan

Featured Posts

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

not myself tonight will win, its obvious

I HOPE not.   It's too obvious to be number one.  Well.......

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Antonio
1 minute ago, Sure Joanne said:

it better, cause I doubt Desnudate would, even though I gave it 11

desnudate needs to get her ass out of here lmao

she dont belong in the top 7 let alone top 4

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Gia Gunn
9 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

Results so far:
6. Prima Donna      
7. Birds of Prey      
8. Glam          
9. All I Need          
10. Woohoo          
11. I Am           
12. Stronger Than Ever 
13. Vanity          
14. Elastic Love      
15. Sex For Breakfast   
16. Monday Morning      
17. My Girls      
18. I Hate Boys       
19. Bobblehead  

:neyde: 

Illuminati
Just now, Antonio said:

desnudate needs to get her ass out of here lmao

she dont belong in the top 7 let alone top 4

neither do the two snoozefest songs 

#4 LIFT ME UP

Christina_Aguilera_Lift_Me_Up_by_alecohp

Score: 8.41

High Scores: @Daydream @Erotica @Taka– 11

@Peto @MaryJaneHolland @jujubae @joannester @loribeverlygirl - 10

Low Scores: @Blackout19 @Sure Joanne – 4

Comments:

My thoughts: (9) Beautifully done ballad. Beautiful message portayed in the song with amazing vocals by Xtina per usual.

So, here we are at the, as she used to call it, the heart of the record. Nothing really much to say about. Xtina at her best - heart touching ballads with mesmerizing vocals. @maryjaneholland

I really love this one. I have to admit that the production kinda snubs it compared to her tear-y live performance but it's still a beautifull song. Linda Perry worked her magic once again. @Dr Evil

This ballad is truly a magical moment. It wells up every emotion in my body and brings them all to the brim. The instrumentation is stellar, the flourishes of the guitar along with her soaring vocals take the song to a heavenly place.  @jujubae

Beautiful song, you can tell this was one of the first songs recorded for Christina's album before they went the Bionic sound. I remember Christina saying the album would be "Short but sweet" and I'm glad they kept it. You can never go wrong with Linda Perry. @alan123

No matter where I am and when it is , this song always gets me so badly in a good way , Christina's voice with that melody and lyrics blend so perfectly together, the song is called "Lift Me Up' , In my eyes it's Xtina's best track so far and one of the best tracks I've ever heard, So sad, raw and emotional, and after you've finished the song , it really leaves you Lifted Up. @taka

Antonio

Desnudate is top 3......... thats a...... choice :hmm:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

That J
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

#4 LIFT ME UP

Comments:

My thoughts: (9) Beautifully done ballad. Beautiful message portayed in the song with amazing vocals by Xtina per usual.

So, here we are at the, as she used to call it, the heart of the record. Nothing really much to say about. Xtina at her best - heart touching ballads with mesmerizing vocals. @maryjaneholland

I really love this one. I have to admit that the production kinda snubs it compared to her tear-y live performance but it's still a beautifull song. Linda Perry worked her magic once again. @Dr Evil

This ballad is truly a magical moment. It wells up every emotion in my body and brings them all to the brim. The instrumentation is stellar, the flourishes of the guitar along with her soaring vocals take the song to a heavenly place.  @jujubae

Beautiful song, you can tell this was one of the first songs recorded for Christina's album before they went the Bionic sound. I remember Christina saying the album would be "Short but sweet" and I'm glad they kept it. You can never go wrong with Linda Perry. @alan123

No matter where I am and when it is , this song always gets me so badly in a good way , Christina's voice with that melody and lyrics blend so perfectly together, the song is called "Lift Me Up' , In my eyes it's Xtina's best track so far and one of the best tracks I've ever heard, So sad, raw and emotional, and after you've finished the song , it really leaves you Lifted Up. @taka

Ok this is very fine with me. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Hades
9 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

1. You Lost Me

2. Not myself Tonight

3. Desnudate

4. Lift Me Up

5. Bionic

Ideal ranking.

Seems like i got this right.:gaycat:

Daydream
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

#4 LIFT ME UP

Comments:

:emma:

slayo
3 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

#4 LIFT ME UP

Comments:

tumblr_inline_nl3y4fEqwn1r5aulw.gif

@jujubae how do you feel?

Make it stupid!

juju
Just now, gagaphrodisy said:

tumblr_inline_nl3y4fEqwn1r5aulw.gif

@jujubae how do you?

y'all never cease to disgust me

tenor.gif

❤ x ❤

Archived