Just now, Antonio said:

mess lift me up or desnudate shall rush out of the door immediately

The last two good songs besides NMT.

❤ x ❤

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

I knew i should have given you lost me and lift me up lower rating. Justice for Vanity, Elastic Love, Woo Hoo and Birds Of Prey

Antonio
Just now, MonsterJames333 said:

You Lost Me for #1

TASTE

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio
Just now, jujubae said:

The last two good songs besides NMT.

not myself tonight was a 9.5

with the amount of 10s I gave out NMT should really get ha bags soon :emma: but it will win because we all know first impression raters and the basicness that is GGD

Hades

1. You Lost Me

2. Not myself Tonight

3. Desnudate

4. Lift Me Up

5. Bionic

Ideal ranking.

#5 BIONIC

2lj3x9e.png

Score: 8.27

High Scores: @bio @maryjaneholland @bionic– 11

@petedagrk @papergypsy @sure joanne - 10

Low Scores: @ramrod – 5

Comments:

My Score: 10

The verses are quite seductive, Christina Aguilera’s speaking voice are alluring to my ears. The pre-chorus ‘Are you ready to go?’ has a nice buildup that leaves me on the edge of my seat. Bang! Christina Aguilera belts out the chorus with her powerful voice. I wish the production during chorus had more punch—it’s catchy but it’s lacks that extra oomph. The lyrics are filled with robotic clichés, but incredibly catchy! ‘Gonna hit you with my electronic—supersonic—rocket, ay!’ I have a love and hate relationship with the bridge: I adore her extended chanting, but are the laser gun sounds necessary? @daydream

The best album opener. The whole song, from the production to the lyrics truly captures the whole theme of the album. The performance of this song on the MTV Movie Awards in 2010 is literally flaw free and makes me sad we never got the Bionic Tour   Giving this song an 11, because I can already see it being snubbed   Usually, seeing that an album has around 20 songs, that's a turn off for me, but the intro of this song was enought to convince me that listening to this album will be totally worth it. Also, I love the spelling part, where she spells her name   Iconic  @maryjaneholland

Here we start with the title track. Bionic's beat is quite harsh compared to her poppy tunes but the verses are quite mellowed-out. This track is close to Elastic Love production-wise. It captures the theme of the album so i guess it works more as the intro than a potential single. @Dr Evil

This banger definitely sets the tone for the rest of the album; it's whirling and spastic and electronic, and still holds up to this day. @jujubae

This is a great opener, a bomb chorus but the rest gets lost in the gritty production and vocals, lyrics are not a highlight but the song is cute @Antonio

Are you ready, ready, ready to go? NO! My weave wasn't ready and it already done had herses and flew into outer space. Excellent album opener  @gia gunn

I remember falling in love with this song and knowing that I just have to listen to the whole album. It's amazing! @sure joanne

Antonio

I hope this happens

1- You Lost Me
2- Not Myself Tonight
3- Bionic
4- Lift Me Up
5- Desnudate

juju

The Queen of Rates is displeased with many of you for letting WooHoo, Birds of Prey, and Prima Donna flop like that. Better hope Desnudate and Lift Me Up and Not Myself Tonight come through, or guess who's gonna pay yall all a visit to whoop some ass?

giphy.gif

❤ x ❤

Archived