💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bi-on-ic Results Ceremony!

PeterPan

Featured Posts

:lana:Fun Fact :lana:
Bobblehead was at the bottom through the entire rate.  From the first rate to the last 

:classy:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juju

I really am judging all of yall who had the #2 song, WooHoo, out so soon.

tumblr_mjzeoqVovB1r6tqt6o1_500.gif

Y'all are the most unlit fanbase anywhere.

❤ x ❤

peto flex
Just now, Antonio said:

thats what you get for giving my fav 0, enjoy :lolly: 

but you gave it 10 :giggle:

💎💎

4558506450_cd36e371cb_z.jpg

Score: 8.05

High Scores: @Peto @Creyk @Blackout19 @Erotica- 10

Low Scores: @MonsterJames333 – 6

Comments:

My thoughts: (8.5) Fun and glamorous but the preceding several tracks are miles better, but it is better than other's best.

The perfect song to catwalk! It does seem like a tribute to both the fashion and the LGBTQ ballroom community since she is an icon in both of these worlds. The lyrics are catchy and fun. The bridge is the best part of the song, ‘Get on the floor—in your best couture!’ and then she proceeds with belting out an incredible high note. ‘Live it, love it, breathe it, work it, glam! @daydream

Glam was supposed to be the lead single, until Not Myself Tonight was recorded. A diva song, really has it's moments, especially that note after the second minute, takes the song to a whole another dimension   Nothing more to say about this song, imo. A great song overall. @maryjaneholland

The combination of the heavy bassline and speak-sung vocals work very well on this track. Her voice is quite commanding rather than a kitty cat in general so that helps the style of the song. The chorus is a little weak though those high notes are FIERCE. @Dr Evil

I remember this being slated to be the album's first single, but I'm ultimately glad Not Myself Tonight got the honor. Glam is fun and frivolous, but there are better bops on this album. Still, it's a passable one and an overall good time. @jujubae

Great song and I think this was supposed to be the lead single but I understand why they changed their mind. It's a nice album song but not strong enough for a lead single. Very catchy as well and elegant. @alan123

I love this song, it's a total bop and it always puts me in a 'feelin' myself' mood.  @ooloong

juju

TOP 5 BETTER BE

Birds of Prey
Prima Donna
Desnudate
Not Myself Tonight
Lift Me Up

❤ x ❤

Antonio
Just now, Dr Evil said:

At least on Bedtime stories we love almost everything.:giggle:

I think I gave like 7 songs on Bedtime Stories a 10, it's just such a fucking masterpiece of an album, might be my favorite album ever to be honest.

But I'm rooting for my 11 naturally, which is Secret

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Just now, jujubae said:

I really am judging all of yall who had the #2 song, WooHoo, out so soon.

tumblr_mjzeoqVovB1r6tqt6o1_500.gif

Y'all are the most unlit fanbase anywhere.

Woohoo was actually lower in the beginning like 14th place

Antonio
1 minute ago, Peto said:

but you gave it 10 :giggle:

i dont care, I just want your favs out, did you rate this album over a first listen?

That J
2 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

At least on Bedtime stories we love almost everything.

Our love will reign SUPREME on Bedtime Stories!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Hades
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

I think I gave like 7 songs on Bedtime Stories a 10, it's just such a ****ing masterpiece of an album, might be my favorite album ever to be honest.

I gave 7 (10)'s too. My 11 is Forbidden love.

Antonio
2 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

4558506450_cd36e371cb_z.jpg

Score: 8.05

High Scores: @Peto @Creyk @Blackout19 @Erotica- 10

Low Scores: @MonsterJames333 – 6

Comments:

My thoughts: (8.5) Fun and glamorous but the preceding several tracks are miles better, but it is better than other's best.

The perfect song to catwalk! It does seem like a tribute to both the fashion and the LGBTQ ballroom community since she is an icon in both of these worlds. The lyrics are catchy and fun. The bridge is the best part of the song, ‘Get on the floor—in your best couture!’ and then she proceeds with belting out an incredible high note. ‘Live it, love it, breathe it, work it, glam! @daydream

Glam was supposed to be the lead single, until Not Myself Tonight was recorded. A diva song, really has it's moments, especially that note after the second minute, takes the song to a whole another dimension   Nothing more to say about this song, imo. A great song overall. @maryjaneholland

The combination of the heavy bassline and speak-sung vocals work very well on this track. Her voice is quite commanding rather than a kitty cat in general so that helps the style of the song. The chorus is a little weak though those high notes are FIERCE. @Dr Evil

I remember this being slated to be the album's first single, but I'm ultimately glad Not Myself Tonight got the honor. Glam is fun and frivolous, but there are better bops on this album. Still, it's a passable one and an overall good time. @jujubae

Great song and I think this was supposed to be the lead single but I understand why they changed their mind. It's a nice album song but not strong enough for a lead single. Very catchy as well and elegant. @alan123

I love this song, it's a total bop and it always puts me in a 'feelin' myself' mood.  @ooloong

what a nonevent lmao :rip:

That J
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I think I gave like 7 songs on Bedtime Stories a 10, it's just such a ****ing masterpiece of an album, might be my favorite album ever to be honest.

My number one is Sanctuary but I love it all. 

That J

Yea I'm not a huge fan of the Glam.  My bad. 😋

Archived