💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bi-on-ic Results Ceremony!

PeterPan

Featured Posts

juju
Just now, Dr Evil said:

My comment on I am was ''kinda negative''. And it's also not listed. I see only the positive comments.

this is suspicious.... :madge: 

❤ x ❤

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades
Just now, MonsterJames333 said:

Desnudate is good but I do agree it was better then than now.  I thought it was just me.   

Im ready for your stones. 

mariah-carey-snap.gif

Antonio
1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

My comment on I am was ''kinda negative''. And it's also not listed. I see only the positive comments.

11- I Am
7.25/10 (Honestly this track is a bit all over the place, the piano is an attempt to bring it together but is unsuccessful, nevertheless it's a really beautiful track which could be considered by some a highlight on Bionic.)

this was my comment, the song is cute tho

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

1 minute ago, Dr Evil said:

Picked at random LOL

giphy.gif

Thank you @Dr Evil for making the gif. Love ya bud :hug:

Score: 7.82

High Scores: @Anveeroy - 11

@XtiNe @MaryJaneHolland @Creyk @MonsterJames333 @britneygaga99 @jujubae @Sure Joanne @Antonio - 10

Low Scores: @Peto – 0

Comments:

My score: 10

Ya either love the Woohoo or hate the Woohoo   This rude boy has no shame in loving this piece of ratchet filth in all it's glory!  @monsterjames333

The production is very bouncy—almost childish due to the claps and snaps. Overall, the song is quite basic lyrically and production-wise… It’s basically about a man eating her out. Nicki Minaj somewhat saves the song and has some cute lines: ‘Keep me and Chrissy in Christian Dior!’  @daydream

Excuse me, with lyrics like this how could I not give it a 10? I gotta quote some parts   "All the boys think it's cake when they taste my (woohoo), You don't even need a plate, just your face Ha ! Licky-licky yum-yum what a great guy" She ****ing did THAT   The song is indeed a little bit too long, maybe because it has three verses, but that doesn't matter. Nicki's verse is FIRE and definitely one of the highlights on the album. "But bitches keep it clean (woohoo)" Yup, keep your woohoo clean  @maryjaneholland

The production is very fresh and that proves that the album was a little ahead of its time but the lyrics are a little tard. I mean she screams that her vagina tastes like cake... like seriously? At least Lana's tastes like Cola.  Nicki's part is catchy as usually. @Dr Evil

When I think of the summer of 2010, WooHoo immediately comes to mind. From sun-soaked days by the pool to martinis in the hot tub to car rides down country roads with my posse from college, it brings back all the best of memories. A hit in every since of the word; it has the swagger and vocals and Nicki feature, making for one of the best songs on the entire album. If my 11 went anywhere else, it would be to this song. @jujubae

I love this song, the chorus is so catchy and fun, and then the verses arrive and it's just one big and messy eargasm which I love. If this is not top 2 I'll be fuming) @Antonio

I feel like the song would have done just fine without the collab but unlike many Nicki's collaborations this one doesn't feel so forced and they both sound well together. It's very catchy and sexy and I'm here for it. @sure joanne

peto flex
Just now, XtiNe said:

giphy.gif

@XtiNe @MaryJaneHolland @Creyk @MonsterJames333 @britneygaga99 @jujubae @Sure Joanne @Antonio - 10

Comments:

Ya either love the Woohoo or hate the Woohoo   This rude boy has no shame in loving this piece of ratchet filth in all it's glory!  @monsterjames333

The production is very bouncy—almost childish due to the claps and snaps. Overall, the song is quite basic lyrically and production-wise… It’s basically about a man eating her out. Nicki Minaj somewhat saves the song and has some cute lines: ‘Keep me and Chrissy in Christian Dior!’  @daydream

Excuse me, with lyrics like this how could I not give it a 10? I gotta quote some parts   "All the boys think it's cake when they taste my (woohoo), You don't even need a plate, just your face Ha ! Licky-licky yum-yum what a great guy" She ****ing did THAT   The song is indeed a little bit too long, maybe because it has three verses, but that doesn't matter. Nicki's verse is FIRE and definitely one of the highlights on the album. "But bitches keep it clean (woohoo)" Yup, keep your woohoo clean  @maryjaneholland

The production is very fresh and that proves that the album was a little ahead of its time but the lyrics are a little tard. I mean she screams that her vagina tastes like cake... like seriously? At least Lana's tastes like Cola.  Nicki's part is catchy as usually. @Dr Evil

When I think of the summer of 2010, WooHoo immediately comes to mind. From sun-soaked days by the pool to martinis in the hot tub to car rides down country roads with my posse from college, it brings back all the best of memories. A hit in every since of the word; it has the swagger and vocals and Nicki feature, making for one of the best songs on the entire album. If my 11 went anywhere else, it would be to this song. @jujubae

I love this song, the chorus is so catchy and fun, and then the verses arrive and it's just one big and messy eargasm which I love. If this is not top 2 I'll be fuming) @Antonio

I feel like the song would have done just fine without the collab but unlike many Nicki's collaborations this one doesn't feel so forced and they both sound well together. It's very catchy and sexy and I'm here for it. @sure joanne

yay i gave it 0 :giggle:

💎💎

That J

GET THA F OUT?!?!   

10???  

Shame!!!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Antonio
Just now, XtiNe said:

giphy.gif

fucking cant lmao @Peto must be deaf

there goes my #2 :( literally all my faith lies in You Lost Me, which is probably gonna get fucking kicked the fuck out rn bc yall have no ears

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

That J
1 minute ago, Peto said:

yay i gave it 0 :giggle:

We see that. 

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, XtiNe said:

giphy.gif

Comments:

it broked my heart... 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

That J
Just now, Antonio said:

****ing cant lmao @Peto must be deaf

there goes my #2 :( literally all my faith lies in You Lost Me, which is probably gonna get ****ing kicked the **** out rn bc yall have no ears

I'm shocked You Lost Me wasn't 18 at this point.  It'll be 9.  Birds will be 8.   I hate everything.  

1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

giphy.gif

Comments:

The_evil_is_defeated.gif

Archived