• Last Reply
Hades
Just now, jujubae said:

y'all never cease to disgust me

tenor.gif

I told ya You Lost Me will win.:gaycat:

That J
Just now, XtiNe said:

You Lost Me, Desnudate and Not Myself Tonight remain.

Which is #3?

Desnudate

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Hades
Just now, XtiNe said:

Which is #3?

#3 Desnudate

#2 Not Myself Tonight

#1 You Lost Me

Antonio
1 minute ago, XtiNe said:

Which is #3?

desnudate. i swear im starting to hate this song more and more as it keeps on living

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

PaperGypsy

not myself tonight is about to snatch that #1 crown!

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

juju
Just now, Dr Evil said:

I told ya You Lost Me will win.:gaycat:

it's not even that good... it's AVERAGE

23uwfub.gif

❤ x ❤

giphy.gif

Score: 8.43

High Scores: @Sure Joanne - 11

@Dr Evil @XtiNe @MaryJaneHolland@Daydream @PaperGypsy @jujubae @loribeverlygirl– 10

Low Scores: @Alan123 – 3

Comments:

My thoughts: (10) Total banger. Love the post chorus with the spanish undertones and moans. So hypnotic, seductive.

Without a doubt this is Christina Aguilera’s loudest and sexiest track in the entire album. This song is equivalent to Rihanna’s S&M on the LOUD album. A club-banger with tropical and Latin vibes—and she’s not shy to embrace her Ecuadorian roots: ‘Dime tus fanasias / Quitate la ropa / Librase ahora / Asi me gusta papi / Dámelo duro / Quiero estar mojada’ The trumpet and saxophone also add a nice element to the song. However, it is not until the end where she belts out ‘Desnudate / Get Naked!’ that the song begins to pump harder. @Daydream

BANGER! Those latin overtones is what makes it great otherwise (it has an exotic irresistibly) it'd be just a bland track. The beat is fire though. I am a male slut so this is my anthem @Dr Evil

A true banger. Sexy, but with mystique. One of the album's strongest tracks. Definitely deserved a video. @jujubae

Cringe-worthy song and lyrics, because I speak spanish. It sounds super generic and I deleted it because I could not stand it. @Alan123

At first it was cute, this song can get dated quickly, the chorus is sort of annoying but overall it's fun and catchy, a cute 8 @Antonio

Although it was a difficult choice I gave Desnudate my 11 points because it's just so good, it's fun, sexy and the Spanish lyrics just amplify the sexiness to the next level. Desnudate easily represents everything that makes Bionic so good.  @Sure Joanne

Antonio
Just now, jujubae said:

23uwfub.gif

ur average

23uwfub.gif

juju
Just now, Antonio said:

desnudate. i swear im starting to hate this song more as more as it keeps on living

GOOD. I'm glad yall Desnudate haters get to suffer

wqz7feh4zmx9nxkvtczp.gif

The only saving grace of this rate :neyde: 

❤ x ❤

Antonio
Just now, XtiNe said:

giphy.gif

Score: 8.43

High Scores: @Sure Joanne - 11

@Dr Evil @XtiNe @MaryJaneHolland@Daydream @PaperGypsy @jujubae @loribeverlygirl– 10

Low Scores: @Alan123 – 3

Comments:

My thoughts: (10) Total banger. Love the post chorus with the spanish undertones and moans. So hypnotic, seductive.

Without a doubt this is Christina Aguilera’s loudest and sexiest track in the entire album. This song is equivalent to Rihanna’s S&M on the LOUD album. A club-banger with tropical and Latin vibes—and she’s not shy to embrace her Ecuadorian roots: ‘Dime tus fanasias / Quitate la ropa / Librase ahora / Asi me gusta papi / Dámelo duro / Quiero estar mojada’ The trumpet and saxophone also add a nice element to the song. However, it is not until the end where she belts out ‘Desnudate / Get Naked!’ that the song begins to pump harder. @Daydream

BANGER! Those latin overtones is what makes it great otherwise (it has an exotic irresistibly) it'd be just a bland track. The beat is fire though. I am a male slut so this is my anthem @Dr Evil

A true banger. Sexy, but with mystique. One of the album's strongest tracks. Definitely deserved a video. @jujubae

Cringe-worthy song and lyrics, because I speak spanish. It sounds super generic and I deleted it because I could not stand it. @Alan123

At first it was cute, this song can get dated quickly, the chorus is sort of annoying but overall it's fun and catchy, a cute 8 @Antonio

Although it was a difficult choice I gave Desnudate my 11 points because it's just so good, it's fun, sexy and the Spanish lyrics just amplify the sexiness to the next level. Desnudate easily represents everything that makes Bionic so good.  @Sure Joanne

god bless i thought ggd will do something stupid

That J
Just now, Sure Joanne said:

You Lost Me needs to go

I appreciate You Lost Me because I legit have a personal thing with that song and it is what it is.    

But this has been messy AF!!!!  No doubt. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Illuminati
Just now, jujubae said:

23uwfub.gif

mte, Bionic has so many better songs 

Archived