đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Urban Outfitters Joanne Exclusive Vinyl (Back In Stock!)

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buckshotwon
17 minutes ago, xoxo joanne said:

SOLD OUT!! So happy I got one to have her sign when I meet her!!

Frankly speaking I won't be so sure she will signg anything during m&g:happy:

Am I A Girl
4 minutes ago, Buckshotwon said:

Frankly speaking I won't be so sure she will signg anything during m&g

Why wouldn't she?? If I'm paying $1,500 dang right I should be able too. During artRAVE she did

friedriich
19 hours ago, drinkmytears said:

Why would you quote someone and attack them for buying something? Do you really think they want to know what you think? This isn't the thread for that and you can have that opinion but you don't need to quote someone (off topic!) and give your 2 cents on something they're looking forward to

1. It doesn't match the topic of the vinyl saying that you have the Premium Package. Who went off topic at the beginning? :classy:

2. It was not an attack. I just questioned you something that I questioned myself. If you answered me something else we would have a normal discussion.

3. Why are you so sensitive about it? Keep calm. I am not trying to trigger you :giveup:

Buckshotwon
29 minutes ago, xoxo joanne said:

Why wouldn't she?? If I'm paying $1,500 dang right I should be able too. During artRAVE she did

She did it at the start of artRAVE and then stopped signing anything, you can read about it an the tour thread. And now it might be the same way, who knows.

Am I A Girl
3 minutes ago, Buckshotwon said:

She did it at the start of artRAVE and then stopped signing anything, you can read about it an the tour thread. And now it might be the same way, who knows.

My date is in November so I guess we will just see with the previous dates! Do u think she would sign my vinyl? 

Buckshotwon
4 minutes ago, xoxo joanne said:

My date is in November so I guess we will just see with the previous dates! Do u think she would sign my vinyl? 

Sure we'll see. I guess she will if there will be enought time and if there are not like 100 backstage packages sold:)

Batwings

It's back up! I feel like they put a limited number online and planned to ship the rest to stores, but after seeing the demand, they put more online.

Also, on the track listing, Track 2 is listed as "A-Y." :laughga:

Am I A Girl
1 hour ago, asana15 said:

How is that SOLD OUT? 

I just ordered one, and checked out with PayPal.

3 hours ago, holyscheibe said:

It's not sold out anymore. I just ordered one

I was aware they were back in stock. Sorry I was in school. I don't spend my whole life on ggd. I knew you would figure its back in stock. This is mostly at asana15 because he/she was being rude

drinkmytears
7 hours ago, xoxo joanne said:

To be fair it doesn't say you're getting anything signed. Just promises a photo op in a group. I'm hoping the package is much better, I have one as well

Am I A Girl
1 hour ago, drinkmytears said:

To be fair it doesn't say you're getting anything signed. Just promises a photo op in a group. I'm hoping the package is much better, I have one as well

I don't think she would make a big deal of it. Gaga is really nice to her fans

what actual fck does LIMITED edition mean? limited to 200000 copies? ffs. I should have not purchased this if it weren't limited.

00026 † 10000

drinkmytears
4 minutes ago, Mark said:

what actual fck does LIMITED edition mean? limited to 200000 copies? ffs. I should have not purchased this if it weren't limited.

If they're saying its limited to 2,000 copies, why are you doubting them? They probably put a small amount onsale at a time. Thus why they soldout the first time, then they added more. 

I wouldn't be surprised that all 2,000 copies aren't soldout yet

Archived