Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

why do people find gaga ugly?

musicnotbling

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

I think it's because they find her "too gay" and not an automatic bombshell like Katy. On top of that, she's 30 and the hetero men in my age group tend to gravitate towards the Hadids, Selena Gomez, Kate Upton, etc

I don't think people deny that Gaga is beautiful, but I think they just don't consider her hot

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

To be fair aside from us fans, not many people know what Gaga actually looks like. She's had so many looks it's hard to keep up. She's always changing. It's hard to find pictures of her without actual makeup because when you google pictures of her without makeup she usually has bleached eyebrows and foundation on

What she actually looks like:

She only had her eyebrows filled here but she has no makeup as her freckles and pimples were shown. This is from the btw era in 2012 and it's crazy how she looked like herself from 2008 with no eyeliner. She naturally has very thin eyelashes

gaga2.jpg

musicnotbling
6 minutes ago, CowSiss said:

I think it's because they find her "too gay" and not an automatic bombshell like Katy. On top of that, she's 30 and the hetero men in my age group tend to gravitate towards the Hadids, Selena Gomez, Kate Upton, etc

I don't think people deny that Gaga is beautiful, but I think they just don't consider her hot

but they publicly say she is ugly. go on twitter and type in "lady gaga is ugly" in the search bar where you'd usually search for twitter @ names.

and i don't know what gaga's age has to do with it. katy is 32, and kate mckinnon from snl is usually called hot, beautiful, and sexy and she's 33.

Shadow

Forget about them if they can't recognize her Italian, natural beauty. 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Panchecco

Gaga always looks different, she's not an Ariana or a Katy who always goes for the instagram glam look + the d*ck rumors didn't help her :smh:

PerfectIllusion
45 minutes ago, yaaas said:

EpioneGA says hi

latest?cb=20160104170214

Everytime i see this pic i wonder why she did this to herself:wtf:

Ronk
3 hours ago, ladygragra said:

1121019-lady-gaga-chart-617-409.jpg

Now who couldn't love that?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Emvee

There were some pretty tragic looks during The Fame, actually. Her teeth were yellow, her tan was overdone, and her dark eye shadow warped her eye appearance. 

musicnotbling
17 minutes ago, New Compassion said:

There were some pretty tragic looks during The Fame, actually. Her teeth were yellow, her tan was overdone, and her dark eye shadow warped her eye appearance. 

yeah, but the fame was from 2008-2010, including tfm. that was 7 years ago, those should be the last thing they would look at to determine what to base her on.

Smother Em Eh

I think it's because of 2 reasons...

Her outfits including her makeup choices, and her "Big" nose. I see what you mean though. She is far from ugly. When she is in a dress and has natural makeup, she is gorgeous! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

The Fame Joanne

Bc she looked weird during her peak. And when I show people recent pictures they say "well she only looks good bc of make up/good lightening etc". And when I tell them that other celebs wear make up too, they ignore it :madge:

Smother Em Eh
16 hours ago, Panchecco said:

Gaga always looks different, she's not an Ariana or a Katy who always goes for the instagram glam look + the d*ck rumors didn't help her :smh:

She is an "distinguished" beauty. Her beauty is unique. I have seen Katy without makeup and she really isn't "glamorous" at all without it. She is quite average actually.  As far as Ariana goes, she has decent features, but she is not that great without makeup. I just think Gaga is underrated in the looks department and deserves more recognition when it comes to that. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived