💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hottest Shawn Mendes photo? Share yours

ReidOne

Featured Posts

18 hours ago, Florian said:

I wasn't assuming he would top :poot: 

he would be the one of those guys in **** vids that watched their bf getting dancing in circled down with other hotter guys while sam's being sad in the corner looking at them thinking why he cant satisfy his partner :air: 

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
On 18-3-2017 at 10:13 PM, Lance said:

imagine rimming his hot WHITE ASS :giveup:

omfg no chill :sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon::sharon:

Sepsami
17 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

PEOPLE ARE POSTING SHIRTLESS PHOTOS FROM 2015 in a sexual manner. I will call out the specific post (which you liked) if necessary. I'm not leaving this thread. All I asked was for people to not post shirtless pics of a 16 year old for people, mostly like over 18, to ogle at. Shall I repeat it again?

I literally have no other issue with this thread. I like it. But if you want to pleasure yourself to images of a 16 year old boy, seriously, go seek help. 

Attraction doesn't get suddenly limited by age, I'm not saying it's ok to ogle at a 16 yr old because it's not. But that doesn't mean there can't be attraction, the right thing to do is to think for yourself, and not act out on the attraction. But just because you happen to feel attracted to a minor does not mean you have to seek medical help.

Sepsami
12 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

White racism exists? Since when? :air:

It exists in individual cases just like 'heterophobia' :awkney: But being real, they're both a non-issue.

The Child
1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

I can't believe this is the #1 trending thread this week

Shawn ha power! :giveup:

1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

It exists in individual cases just like 'heterophobia' :awkney: But being real, they're both a non-issue.

No both doesn't exist but saying that they don't exist I'm not denying the fact that there acts of discrimination against white people & heterosexual people.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

YeehawKylie
2 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Attraction doesn't get suddenly limited by age, I'm not saying it's ok to ogle at a 16 yr old because it's not. But that doesn't mean there can't be attraction, the right thing to do is to think for yourself, and not act out on the attraction. But just because you happen to feel attracted to a minor does not mean you have to seek medical help.

There's nothing wrong with saying "that 16 year old is a good looking or attractive kid," and yes, if you're 18 or 19, I understand there is a closeness in age. There was a specific post of Shawn on here, shirtless, at age 16 with a sexually suggestive gif. I was able to say Shawn was an attractive guy when he was 16, but I never saw really found him hot until he was 18 cause he was matured? At 16 he still looked like a kid, a high schooler. His image now is a little more mature. 

I think if you find a young teen sexually attractive, above a certain age, yea...there is cause for concern. I'm in my mid-twenties and I'd seriously judge anyone my age who finds a 16 year old boy "hot". I just think people need to be wary that we are, in some posts, objectifying a 16 year old and that not everyone here are at the age where it's appropriate. I think it'd be  inappropriate  for anyone to post a picture of some random 16 year old boy to discuss how hot he is on this forum, so I don't really think it's different for a celebrity. 

DiscoStyx
On 19/03/2017 at 4:39 AM, gagagoogoose said:

This thread is a gift that keeps on giving.

this is the gayest thing I've ever seen

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

thierryrreiht
On 2017-03-18 at 4:12 PM, ReidOne said:

Me: 

shawn-mendes-katy-perry.gif

Katy looks as though she's saying "I think he's gay" and then he turns around :hor:

On 2017-03-18 at 7:38 PM, Craig Barnes said:

You'd be a fool not too😂 I would fool around with him 😉

I ship it :gaycat:

Spoiler

:hug:

Spoiler

Could I get some too? 🙊

On 2017-03-18 at 11:21 PM, Thomas P said:

Y'all need to step off. Shawn has been my husband since grade 7 and thats not changing now. I'm 16 so it's less creepy, and plus I'm from the same country, and i only live a few hours from where he grew up. He's mine.

TryMeB*tch.gif

On 2017-03-19 at 0:09 AM, TylerBR97 said:

That tongue :giveup: 

Have you seen mine tho? :hor:

Gene Simmons is shook

On 2017-03-19 at 10:45 AM, Florian said:

Sam Smith is 20cm away from that title :gaycat: 

Wait

what where when how

receipts in my PMs please

i had to make a mega quote post cuz I only just saw this thread and yes i did go over 24 pages and f*ck I find him more and more attractive each day

here's my contribution

shawn-mendes-sexy.jpg

Chromatislaps

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe / I'm shaking falling onto my knees / And now that I'm without your kisses / I'll be needing stitches

tumblr_mfnj21HrXa1rpuwg2o1_500.gif

Spoiler

these lyrics tho :rip: it screams bottom anthem

58cdad0de69fa-huntyisafag.gif

4 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

There's nothing wrong with saying "that 16 year old is a good looking or attractive kid," and yes, if you're 18 or 19, I understand there is a closeness in age. There was a specific post of Shawn on here, shirtless, at age 16 with a sexually suggestive gif. I was able to say Shawn was an attractive guy when he was 16, but I never saw really found him hot until he was 18 cause he was matured? At 16 he still looked like a kid, a high schooler. His image now is a little more mature. 

I think if you find a young teen sexually attractive, above a certain age, yea...there is cause for concern. I'm in my mid-twenties and I'd seriously judge anyone my age who finds a 16 year old boy "hot". I just think people need to be wary that we are, in some posts, objectifying a 16 year old and that not everyone here are at the age where it's appropriate. I think it'd be  inappropriate  for anyone to post a picture of some random 16 year old boy to discuss how hot he is on this forum, so I don't really think it's different for a celebrity. 

Which one is he 16 in?

Rockets

Ed-Sheeran-Rex.jpg

omg so dreamy

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

1 minute ago, Rockets said:

Ed-Sheeran-Rex.jpg

omg so dreamy

:emma::emma::emma:

In which direction he's watching :awkney:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Archived