💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did you doubt Million Reasons?

GagaXCupcakke

Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

I know I did. 

When it first came out I made a post on here that was like, "yass finally Gaga released a promo single that won't take attention away for her second single"

Then weeks later A-YO was announced as the single but it quickly got changed to Million Reasons. 

I was ok with that but I never expected it to get huge, I though it would just be a minor hit until the super bowl and that the third single would be a huge hit. 

And now here we are today! Million Reasons is slaying and everyone I know sings to it when they hear it on the radio. (Besides the delusional Gaga haters that say it should be a Carrie Underwood song). 

Last night I was driving with my basic friend and it came on. I was blown away when she knew every word to the first verse! :diane:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

No. The first time I heard it on Dive Bar I cried so much, Its a beautiful song and im so proud it got its recognition.  :diane:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Decodekid

TRULY DID. 

I remember when it came out, someone opened a thread saying how it could be a single, i was like HELL NA.

But before SuperBowl i knew something big was gonna happen, i felt it :v:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

monsterdino

I definitely did, but after seeing the rise after SB and seeing how is doing now on radio...I sure am not doubting the hit that could

ArtGagaPop

No never , i can dig up the posts back in october when i said the song would hit 1 on hot 100 and have 500 million+ youtube views :poot:

Still waiting for that to happen :nails:

Also i was always fighting for the song being peformed at the superbowl when everyone else was hating on the song saying she would never ever put that kind of song in a superbowl playlist, but look who was right :trollga:

PerfectIllusion

Yes! I thought that all singles this era would have a PI kind of success... Im glad i was wrong :hor: i still think Perfect Illusion is the best single yet tho

Hades

No but now i want it to die. I am so fed up of the million streams i gave to it. Imagine if we have to be stuck with that single till summer.:rip:

TheKillerQueen

I doubted it till I heard it playing at a Monster Truck Rally last month. It must be doing quite well. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Miel

I loved it at first, and still thought it would never go anywhere.

Honestly truly the little single that could- and did.

3 points in and ready for more

JustAnotherDay
10 minutes ago, Dr Evil said:

No but now i want it to die. I am so fed up of the million streams i gave to it. Imagine if we have to be stuck with that single till summer.:rip:

No offense but this is such an awful toxic mindset fans have. I hate to break it to you, but singles are not for you, singles are for the general public. They are to promote the album, not make fans happy because they see their favorite song with a video and promotion. That's what the tour and extras like the John Wayne video are for 

was NickARTPOP

Hades
1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

No offense but this is such an awful toxic mindset fans have. I hate to break it to you, but singles are not for you, singles are for the general public. They are to promote the album, not make fans happy because they see their favorite song with a video and promotion. That's what the tour and extras like the John Wayne video are for 

When they don't appreciate her music monsters say the gp has no taste and can choke or they deserve Ed Sheeran. So guess who is the awful hypocrite. ''No offense''

Archived