Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Feel So Bad...

sillynate

Featured Posts

sillynate

So anyone who's seen what I post here may know that I've never been a fan of this song

But now I feel bad about it because yesterday I was in my car and I put BTW (the CD) in, and when MTN started playing and I heard the first few lines, they sounded kinda relatable to what I'm going through in life (being at the lowest I've ever been, but not rock bottom, and only wanting to go up) so I let the song play. MY GOODNESS IT'S SO GOOD. So today comes around and something negative (but not too negative) happened. When it was over I told myself, "I'm going to make it through this because I don't have much to lose." And when I got home, I decided to watch the video for the first time and I swear it's mirroring my life. If the entire album (BTW) mirrors my life, it'll be the 6th album to do this :/ I feel cursed tbh. But that's not the point lol.

Conclusion: MTN is an amazing song with a beautiful video that compliments the song, and I feel very very bad for paying it so much dust over the last 6 years. And to anyone who feels it sucks or something, PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO

Batwings
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I decided to watch the video for the first time

3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

watch the video for the first time

4 minutes ago, sillynate said:

first time

latest?cb=20160112023914

juju

Damn took you long enough :awkney: 

But welcome into the light :diane: Glad to have you with us.

❤ x ❤

Edonis

You need to watch every single one of Gaga's videos or you have no business being on this cult site :grr:

Spoiler

Kidding kidding :poot:

OT: MTN is one of the best songs in her entire discography, MTN is my favorite song on BTW. Congratulations on seeing the light! :applause:

TheKillerQueen

This is the BEST video she's ever put out... 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

PartySick
16 minutes ago, Batwings said:

latest?cb=20160112023914

FOR REAL :rip:

At least your soul has finally made it to salvation :diane:

MTN is easily one of her best videos :diane:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

sethrb101

I mean, basically one of the best videos of all time?? Like, Best Picture worthy.

#Gaga2020

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

So anyone who's seen what I post here may know that I've never been a fan of this song

But now I feel bad about it because yesterday I was in my car and I put BTW (the CD) in, and when MTN started playing and I heard the first few lines, they sounded kinda relatable to what I'm going through in life (being at the lowest I've ever been, but not rock bottom, and only wanting to go up) so I let the song play. MY GOODNESS IT'S SO GOOD. So today comes around and something negative (but not too negative) happened. When it was over I told myself, "I'm going to make it through this because I don't have much to lose." And when I got home, I decided to watch the video for the first time and I swear it's mirroring my life. If the entire album (BTW) mirrors my life, it'll be the 6th album to do this :/ I feel cursed tbh. But that's not the point lol.

Conclusion: MTN is an amazing song with a beautiful video that compliments the song, and I feel very very bad for paying it so much dust over the last 6 years. And to anyone who feels it sucks or something, PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO

MTN is one of my fave songs. The video gives us a glimpse into who she was before she became famous and the sacrifices she had to make to get here. I personally think the clinic scene in the video is her way of showing us why she became "mama monster". I've always thought that the clinic scene was her way of saying that she had an unplanned pregnancy and chose to abort her unborn baby because a baby didn't fit into her career plans at the time. When she gets the call from her record label, she just has a mental breakdown because not only did she lose her potential career, she lost her unborn child too. As someone who has had an abortion, I'll tell ya that the pain never really goes away. It's always this dark hole that can never be filled no matter how many times you try. People have speculated that's why she became mama monster and is so maternal with us. We represent the child that she lost. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Xoxo Adriana

All of her songs are relatable to me....except for LoveGame because I have never rode a disco stick:madge:

*dying inside*:emma:

sillynate
4 hours ago, Batwings said:

latest?cb=20160112023914

3 hours ago, PartySick said:

FOR REAL :rip:

At least your soul has finally made it to salvation :diane:

MTN is easily one of her best videos :diane:

I was only 12 when it was released and I was pressedT that BTW wasn't the opener because her last two leads were the openers :poot: so I just didn't like it :poot: 

3 hours ago, Edonis said:

You need to watch every single one of Gaga's videos or you have no business being on this cult site :grr:

Reveal hidden contents

Kidding kidding :poot:

OT: MTN is one of the best songs in her entire discography, MTN is my favorite song on BTW. Congratulations on seeing the light! :applause:

Before today, MTN was the only video I hadn't seen :laughga: except for... well... you know 

Spoiler

tumblr_ndk8wjVQ2Z1stswxuo1_500.gif

sillynate
2 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

MTN is one of my fave songs. The video gives us a glimpse into who she was before she became famous and the sacrifices she had to make to get here. I personally think the clinic scene in the video is her way of showing us why she became "mama monster". I've always thought that the clinic scene was her way of saying that she had an unplanned pregnancy and chose to abort her unborn baby because a baby didn't fit into her career plans at the time. When she gets the call from her record label, she just has a mental breakdown because not only did she lose her potential career, she lost her unborn child too. As someone who has had an abortion, I'll tell ya that the pain never really goes away. It's always this dark hole that can never be filled no matter how many times you try. People have speculated that's why she became mama monster and is so maternal with us. We represent the child that she lost. 

I'm so sorry to hear that :( I couldn't figure out if the clinic scene was supposed to be from her rumored abortion, or her sexual assault. Both are very heartbreaking to say the least. Then the call from the label was one of those 'all this work for nothing' moments. Very sad. Another scene that really touched my heart was when she was in the dance studio with all those other dancers. To me, it seemed like she was the new kid in class and had no friends, and was too shy to be social. But when that one woman fell, LG was quick to help her up. So kind and nice.

Archived