question

Laurieann or Richy ?

Oriane

Laurieann or Richy ?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Laurieann or Richy ?

Featured Posts

Oriane

Who's your favorite when it comes to choreos ?

I know a lot prefer Laurieann's work and don't like what Richy does. I personally love his work, there's always a weird touch and he has something for group choreos, I'm always amazed with what he does with the songs.

If I got it right :
Laurieann -> everything before Marry the Night
Richy -> everything from Marry the Night until now

Who's your favorite ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

LaurieAnn... Not only does her choreography seem more vivid and fun, her creative direction worked well with Gaga's creative mind. They balanced each other out and always came up with great work. Richy is great too.

May I Read You? 😎

Trepadation

Babygirl's work is iconic but Judas alone is legendary:giveup:

Hi Its Nicole

I wish Gaga could work with BOTH of them for the tour they both have iconic choreo

Hello Gaga

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Laurieann Gibson is a genius, her choreographies are iconic and memorable (like Judas, Bad Romance or Alejandro etc...), she gave so much to the Haus of Gaga. Richy Jackson's choreographies are simple and nothing iconic.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

LAG work felt more fluid/natural imo, so I guess her. 

Both are great, but only one of them isn't a control freak who tries to take credit for everything. 

Knife

Laurieann.

I wish she'd find a new choreographer, but everybody's her friend so she just can't fire him and move on. :usrs:

MsSwan

Laurieann is better. 

Not sure if Richy choreographed GUY, but that was good. John Wayne is the best video in a long time but the part where all the dancers hold on to each other and turn around is tacky AF along with the human motorcycle (Esp. compared to Alejandro or Judas). Everything else in the video is good. 👍🏼

Archived