💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I Went to Gaga's House

RileyMint

Featured Posts

RileyMint

Omg guys!!! I'm in Beverly Hills with my bf and yesterday we went to Malibu to explore. We went to Gaga's street and I could see her chicken coop and garden through the bushes!!! (I know I'm a creeper) There was the little Papa G's Garden sign too! 

Then when we were leaving a guy was riding a brown horse down the street toward her house. I pulled up trusty google and sure enough it's the guy who rides with Gaga!! We turned around and asked him where we could rent a horse and he said "I'm not sure this is my horse". Then my bf asked him if he ever rides with Lady Gaga and he pointed at us and smiled because he was found out lol

Oh and you can see her backyard from the main road by the ocean and it is BEAUTIFUL.

Sorry guys I just had to share 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RonnieGagz

I thought Gaga asked you to enter and made you listen to LG6 snippets

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Infinity Wave

You were really respectful! I mean you didn't wait there for like 2 hours (at least from what you wrote) and you were also very polite with her friend!

Anyway, you're so lucky it's my fream to go to malibu and also to get a glimpse of her house :giveup:

Colourful

GhettoFabulous

Go in and steal the original LG5 and Dwuw MV etc etc etc 

xUPGcBTqy4D623gcXm.gif

Honeslty truly :diane:

Hi Its Nicole

I feel like this is fake

47 minutes ago, RileyMint said:

I could see her chicken coop and garden through the bushes!!! (I know I'm a creeper) There was the little Papa G's Garden sign too! 

Sure Joanne 

Hello Gaga

LaMaisonGaga

Whatever you took, can I have some of it too?

lamaisongaga.com

Archived