💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VISUAL: Venus - Lady Gaga (by Warhol Killer)

warhol killer

Featured Posts

dopega

I love it :lolly:

The fact that this fanmade video is edited better than one of her official videos :awkney:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

-

warhol killer
8 hours ago, Mert said:

Everyone song on the album deserved a video :giveup:

Baby don't you worry I'll try to do visuals for each songs :giveup:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

warhol killer
7 hours ago, E R O S said:

OMFG I'm so happy someone saw my thread and made it. :giveup: It's ****ing perfect, thank you so much for doing this! :hug:

For u bb :hug:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Bad Kids
20 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

"Venus" is one of my favorite songs off of ARTPOP. It's sad how it didn't get a video treatment.

It was said to be directed by Ruth Hogben, so I did a compilation of Hogben's films with Gaga (except for the "Mugler Woman" film and the O2 commercial), and made a conceptual video for Venus. :gaycat:

Shout out to @Bad Kids for that amazing version of "Venus" with ad-libs. Check out the full edit here: http://picosong.com/GSCW/UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

There's this one user here who made a thread and requested a video for Venus using the O2 and Intel commercials, that inspired me to this, so shout out to you too whoever you are. :sis:

Enjoy! :gaycat:

OMG THANK YOU FOR USING THE AUDIO! I appreciate that so much! <3 and I love the visual, it is what I had in mind when I think of the song, wow, it's amazing, I'm impressed! 10000/10!

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

warhol killer
3 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

OMG THANK YOU FOR USING THE AUDIO! I appreciate that so much! <3 and I love the visual, it is what I had in mind when I think of the song, wow, it's amazing, I'm impressed! 10000/10!

Your edit is amazing! :golfclap:

Thank you! :hug:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

warhol killer

thank you guys! :gaycat:

stay tuned for the next visual.

"making love in my.." :sis:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

:giveup:

Seeing this just upsets me so much.

What an era ARTPOP could have been if record label politics didn't come into play.

Venus as a single would have pleased the fans like no other. :bye:

Ariana Grindr
On 3/14/2017 at 9:39 AM, Warhol Killer said:

Thank you thank you thank you! :hug:

And yes, I actually saw that thread and that what inspired me to this. I might create more visuals especially for ARTPOP. :gaysia:

please do!!!!!! THIS IS LIT :rockstar::golfclap:

Archived