Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

It must be irritating to have your album be 7,000 copies away from hitting the 10 million mark.

:deadbanana: I just noticed that. Hopefully his new album release will give his old albums a boost. Maybe it'll push past 10 mil.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

What?cnq30.gif

Nothing. :usrs:

Anyway, I think "Pound the Alarm" will slay. The general public is stupid enough to not know they already bought the exact same song.

And as for her upcoming Urban single "Champion", it has Drake. A Drake + Nicki collab will make it do well. At least Top 20 for BB

and #1 for Rap Songs

Klou

Nothing. :usrs:

Anyway, I think "Pound the Alarm" will slay. The general public is stupid enough to not know they already bought the exact same song.

And as for her upcoming Urban single "Champion", it has Drake. A Drake + Nicki collab will make it do well. At least Top 20 for BB

and #1 for Rap Songs

Champion is by far the best urban song on the album. I called that out awhile ago that it should be the next urban single.

Arturo

Champion is by far the best urban song on the album. I called that out awhile ago that it should be the next urban single.

I agree. Don't know what she was thinking releasing Beez In the Trap as the first Urban Single :fail:

And just to clear up confusion that I see a lot of people have about PF:RR era's singles here they are:

Starships

Right By My Side (U.S Release Only [urban Single])

Beez in the Trap (U.S Release Only [Rhythmic Single])

Pound the Alarm (UK+France Release confirmed/ U.S Release TBA)

Champion (U.S Release Only [urban Single])

Klou

Do you guys think Marilyn Monroe should be a single?

Yes. The public has shown to like it, too. It sold the most digital copies the week the album was released.

Arturo

Do you guys think Marilyn Monroe should be a single?

Yes it should. U.S single at the least, but it'd be better if she did a WW single

jhonyguy04

Lol @ the idea that yuyi is overproduced. Hair however is a mess. And MTN is just boring but not overproduced.

Arturo

Lol @ the idea that yuyi is overproduced. Hair however is a mess. And MTN is just boring but not overproduced.

Judgin u rn

Arturo

Lady Starlight heard ALL of Gaga's new music :cryga:

DOES THAT MEAN THE RECORD IS COMPLETE

:cryga: :cryga:

Bloody Mary

Whether a Gaga song that is not currently charting is or isn't overproduced is not relevant to this thread's discussion. Please stay on topic. Thank you! :sara:

Ozzy8923

Lady Starlight heard ALL of Gaga's new music :cryga:

DOES THAT MEAN THE RECORD IS COMPLETE

:cryga: :cryga:

Receipts?

Arturo

Receipts?

Twitter bb

Whether a Gaga song that is not currently charting is or isn't overproduced is not relevant to this thread's discussion. Please stay on topic. Thank you! :sara:

Sorry BM :hug: