๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

whiteboi1327

It just seems odd to me that Gaga hears his stuff and must be thinking "oh I gotta work with him!". Really??? I would be like "NEXT!".

me too!!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzy8923

I read that someone INTRODUCED Gaga to Zedd, not that she necessarily discovered him.

whiteboi1327

I think of Zedd production's similar to how I think of Red One's: Gaga WILL bring out the best in each of them. Recall that MANY of Red One's productions lately are quite basic and lack innovation but when he works with Gaga MAGIC! The same is probably true for Zedd.

THIS song will give you an idea of how Zedd produces a song similar to those of Gaga's: http://www.youtube.c...ture=plpp_video.

Song: I Don't Like You by Eva Simons.

ehh..don't like it. idk why, i just dont like his work at all. i hope he only does one song..and thats IF DJWS or FG assists

Klou

me too!!!

Is he unique in any way? No. Particularly good? No. Idk maybe he's easy to work with and order around lol. I just don't understand it, but I am like Ozzy... I think Gaga will bring out a different side of him. I hope.

whiteboi1327

lol hopefully. all i hear is Nintendo themed music with a slight house trance mixed. Its odd sounding. I guess we will see.

Ozzy8923

Is he unique in any way? No. Particularly good? No. Idk maybe he's easy to work with and order around lol. I just don't understand it, but I am like Ozzy... I think Gaga will bring out a different side of him. I hope.

Trust me. If Gaga is not pleased with his work then she can simply hire another producer or give the track to DJWS, or Fernando, or Red One.

Klou

lol hopefully. all i hear is Nintendo themed music with a slight house trance mixed. Its odd sounding. I guess we will see.

Maybe we'll get Super Mario Brothers Gaga or House/Metroid Fusion

whiteboi1327

Even though RedOne exploded and is on everything now, he is by far her best producer. My opinion but even statistics show it: PF 6.7 million, JD 6.5 million, and BR 5 million. Her top 3 best selling songs to date.

Maybe we'll get Super Mario Brothers Gaga or House/Metroid Fusion

LOL seriously!! It will be a few bonus tracks on her next album that will be inspired from this haha

La Rosalia

Are you referring to the changes they made last year or something more recent?

Billboard changed after the btw 99 cent sale:

http://idolator.com/...ay-99-cent-sale

I was talking about this:

No the other new one that was released like 2 days ago

I don't think it ever went #1, and everyone was saying it was gonna break BTW's record :rofl:

Klou

Even though RedOne exploded and is on everything now, he is by far her best producer. My opinion but even statistics show it: PF 6.7 million, JD 6.5 million, and BR 5 million. Her top 3 best selling songs to date.

LOL seriously!! It will be a few bonus tracks on her next album that will be inspired from this haha

I like Garibay best. He seems to do complex, dark, and epic really well, which is what I like. When I think high quality I think him.

hausofmike

I like Garibay best. He seems to do complex, dark, and epic really well, which is what I like. When I think high quality I think him.

DarkChild was amazinggg too

Arturo

:clap:

I hate when people judge Garibay just cause MTN flopped :roll:

Ozzy8923

DarkChild was amazinggg too

He did a great job on Telephone and on the other tracks I've heard from him.

Edited by ozzy8923

Klou

:clap:

I hate when people judge Garibay just cause MTN flopped :roll:

Then people started bandwagoning on the "overproduced" bull.