💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

whiteboi1327

im sure people that work for her do....I mean if i was famous i would ask people to read my fan sites just to know their opinion. but who knows lol.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

jhonyguy04

What happen happened. I don't think it was single choice or timing. I agree with Americano.

whiteboi1327

Well she better release something before adele does. If adele releases faster, then gaga should wait another year tbh

Edited by whiteboi1327

jhonyguy04

She needs to disinflate her ego, don't lie so much, and cut the religious bullcrap. I cant believe she thought she was gonna sell 30 million lol.

whiteboi1327

She needs to disinflate her ego, don't lie so much, and cut the religious bullcrap. I cant believe she thought she was gonna sell 30 million lol.

agree!

Arturo

Even Adele hasn't even sold 30 million WW with 21 :toofunny:

jhonyguy04

Well she better release something before adele does. If adele releases faster, then gaga should wait another year tbh

. We don't really know how good Adele will do. And she shouldn't wait that long. If she is gonna succeed she is gonna succeed no matter whose out there. U can't avoid a flop no matter how long u wait. Look at xtina.

Even though DJWS and Zedd are working on the new album, I can see this album being more rough full-out electronica than dance/pop.

whiteboi1327

I kinda don't like zedd...I feel that his productions are amateur at best. I haven't heard anything that truly impressed me

jhonyguy04

So is she completely dropping redone....hmm. I wish she worked w max Martin.

Oyemiamor

So is she completely dropping redone....hmm. I wish she worked w max Martin.

Gaga doesn't work with the flavor of the year producers she makes the producers that everyone else wants to work with. I appreciate that you may want a mainstream artist like a Britney or a Katy Perry but Gaga may not be your cup of tea. She has bigger aspirations and doesn't need to follow other artists.

Edited by Oyemiamor

Klou

I kinda don't like zedd...I feel that his productions are amateur at best. I haven't heard anything that truly impressed me

Same here

whiteboi1327

Same here

good!! im glad im not the only one lol. also that girl that sings in his songs, not a great voice either. Just sounds messy.

Ozzy8923

I think of Zedd production's similar to how I think of Red One's: Gaga WILL bring out the best in each of them. Recall that MANY of Red One's productions lately are quite basic and lack innovation but when he works with Gaga MAGIC! The same is probably true for Zedd.

THIS song will give you an idea of how Zedd produces a song similar to those of Gaga's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHwEaCY9As&list=FLCEvQKmhFziosD9I8jRNtyA&index=12&feature=plpp_video.

Song: I Don't Like You by Eva Simons.

Klou

good!! im glad im not the only one lol. also that girl that sings in his songs, not a great voice either. Just sounds messy.

It just seems odd to me that Gaga hears his stuff and must be thinking "oh I gotta work with him!". Really??? I would be like "NEXT!".