Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

Rihanna doesn't really have an empowerment anthem and neither does Britney or Beyonce.

The only pop artist's to release empowerment anthems before Gaga was Katy and P!nk (as far as I know).

We R Who We R?

SO GOOD

Better lead single than Part of Me and Born This Way so it should go #1

Better than POM? Yes! Starships is better than POM

Not Born This Way. Though it's up there

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzy8923

We R Who We R?

Better than POM? Yes! Starships is better than POM

Not Born This Way. Though it's up there

Oh Yeah, I'm sorry I just always forget Ke$ha because she never does anything interesting.

Americano

Well, the reason this discussion started was because of her new single coming up...

She's in the running to beat Lady Gaga's streak with consecutive Top 10 hits

Edited by Americano

saltface

That Ke$ha snippet actually sounds somewhat like Zedd's productions, it'll be interesting to see if she undercuts Lady Gaga and makes her look behind for the first time.

Unless the next lead single is closer than we think :excited2:

Americano

Unless the next lead single is closer than we think :excited2:

Well, considering Ke$ha has a snippet out and Lady Gaga hasn't even mentioned the existence of hers...

No clue what's going on with Gaga's album. It's just never happening lol

Edited by Americano

Arturo

People are going to go wild over that Kesha song :flutter:

Whatever stops Katy.

I'm fine with Rihanna and Kesha being the queens rn when Gaga is gone. But Katy just needs to go to flopland already. And stay there with "Thinking of You"

Americano

On ATRL people were saying how Lady Gaga's comeback is probably gonna be stuck in the middle of a lot of fierce competition.

Shakira is making a run for a big European smash comeback, Beyonce said she wants a massive new era, Taylor Swift is looking to dominate US album sales again, and Adele has a new single lined up.

And now Ke$ha seems to have what will be a big hit on her hands.

People are going to go wild over that Kesha song :flutter:

Whatever stops Katy.

I'm fine with Rihanna and Kesha being the queens rn when Gaga is gone. But Katy just needs to go to flopland already. And stay there with "Thinking of You"

Well, Wide Awake has a chance at going #1 so Katy isn't going anywhere. Plus Rihanna already crushes Lady Gaga in Europe, even when Gaga isn't gone. lol

Edited by Americano

Runway

I am REALLY liking All Around The World :clap: If Die In Your Arms was never released, then I'd think JB was on a roll with his new album.

http://youtu.be/gvwe05SSK_Y

dafuq is dat :eww:

Klou

i am not worried about Ke$ha Especially from that snippet... If Gaga fans heard a snippet like that from Gaga, there would be total meltdowns.

Americano

i am not worried about Ke$ha Especially from that snippet... If Gaga fans heard a snippet like that from Gaga, there would be total meltdowns.

I didn't mean her in particular, just in general the schedule is getting more crowded entering the second half of the year.

A lot of new releases versus the first half.

Arturo

On ATRL people were saying how Lady Gaga's comeback is probably gonna be stuck in the middle of a lot of fierce competition.

Shakira is making a run for a big European smash comeback, Beyonce said she wants a massive new era, Taylor Swift is looking to dominate US album sales again, and Adele has a new single lined up.

I dislike Taylor Swift very much. She needs to end her talentless music career.

And I didn't know Shakira was coming back :legend:

Adele has a new single coming out his fall FOR SURE?

Wow looks like Gaga has herself some competition. I'm sure Interscope has it under control. They're not going to release a single when they know all kinds of other artists will have huge releases out then too

jhonyguy04

Yes, but the pace is like Gaga walking from NY to Nebraska in heels.

not yet....:-(

Well, Wide Awake has a chance at going #1 so Katy isn't going anywhere. Plus Rihanna already crushes Lady Gaga in Europe, even when Gaga isn't gone. lol

omg, I hope Lady Gaga could come through. Even though I am also rooting for my other fav, Shakira. I hope she makes it big here in the states like she did with Laundry Serivice and Hips dont lie.

Klou

I didn't mean her in particular, just in general the schedule is getting more crowded entering the second half of the year.

A lot of new releases versus the first half.

Well that's fine with me. She needs the pressure to ensure she does things right :nails:

Americano

Well that's fine with me. She needs the pressure to ensure she does things right :nails:

So the Born This Way era? :derpga: