💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

saltface

@chartnews: Billboard Hot 100: @JustinBieber debuts with a another song from his album Believe, as Die in Your Arms blasts in at #17.

So looks like #4 in digital sales equivelated to #17 on Hot 100.

#4 in digital = #13 for Hair last year.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Klou

#4 in digital = #13 for Hair last year.

#12 :P

But yeah, that's a good comparison! Charts totally different now.

Edited by Klou

saltface

#12 :P

But yeah, that's a good comparison! Charts totally different now.

Omg yeah, I'm a flop I was thinking UK charts lmao :P

Speaking of Adele, she's out of the iTunes Top 40 finally

She turned down a chance to be in the Jubilee Concert, which was the most watched program in the UK this year.

So instead Kylie got to be the star, and got her full segment on the US shorted broadcast.

Watch Kylie slay: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lqv1pnPCV5s

Adele down to #14 in midweeks. Looks to out out of UK top 10 albums this week, for first time ever.

Edited by craig

Akon's new song :toofloppy:

Link?

Hey everyone, Madge here KdtLn.jpg just checking in to see my fans! Love you always! Who's on top of the charts?

Trolling is not allowed here, so I advise you to stop right now.

saltface

Hey everyone, Madge here KdtLn.jpg just checking in to see my fans! Love you always! Who's on top of the charts?

Not you :derpga:

Jase

But I don't want to download it if it's crappy.

Delete it if you don't like, it's not hard work :nails:

Arturo

Well, BTW>>>>21 imo (21 is full of fillers), but Adele is still selling a lot more of copies.

Her Anti-pop image is what makes her so special.

tbh. Have of 21 is fillers

seriously it is annoying how much it is selling still. I feel like 21 doesnt deserve it. if born this way sold that much i would feel the same way. BTW is a great album but does it deserve sales like 21, no. Does 21 deserve sales like 21, no. I feel like the fame + fame monster deserves it though. It is right up there with thriller. Full of killer beats and melodies.

BTW deserves it more than TF and TFM

Oyemiamor

Adele Returns to #1 thanks to NBC Special; Alan Jackson, Beach Boys, Curren$y, Big K.R.I.T. Bow

With the impact of her NBC special this past Sunday now clear, it looks as though Adele will score another week at #1, her 24th, tying the record for fourth longest run on top of the album charts with the Purple Rain and Saturday Night Fever soundtracks. West Side Story holds the record for most weeks at #1 with 54, with Michael Jackson's Thriller #2 at 37 weeks. Tied for third place are Fleetwood Mac's Rumours, Harry Belafonte's Calypso and South Pacific, all with 31 weeks.

Alan Jackson's 30 Miles West, his Capitol Nashville/EMI bow after many years with Arista Nashville, looks to be the top-charting debut, with between 65-70k, based on one-day reports from whatever retailers haven't paved paradise and put up a parking lot.

The Beach Boys' Capitol/EMI comeback, That's Why God Made the Radio, is the next highest new entry with 60-65k.

Warner Bros. rapper Curren$y'sThe Stoned Immaculate,featuring Wiz Khalifa, Wale, 2 Chainz and Big K.R.I.T., remarkably, his eighth album since 2009, is on target for 40-45k, the same amount for Def Jam/IDJ hip-hop artist Big K.R.I.T.'s highly anticipated debut, Live from the Underground.

Columbia singer-songwriter Brandi Carlile's Bear Creek looks to be in the 25-30k range, the same as Reprise legend Neil Young & Crazy Horse's collection of folk standards like "Oh! Susanna" and "This Land Is Your Land," Americana.

Fantasy/Concord Music Group's Joe Walsh is looking at sales between 19-22k for his solo effort, Analog Man.

Klou

I am REALLY liking All Around The World :clap: If Die In Your Arms was never released, then I'd think JB was on a roll with his new album.

http://youtu.be/gvwe05SSK_Y

Americano

dat Adele reign

I don't mind if it's with albums, because I don't hear her on radio much now and don't need to see her all over the iTunes singles chart.

Easily ignored.

She turned down a chance to be in the Jubilee Concert, which was the most watched program in the UK this year.

So instead Kylie got to be the star, and got her full segment on the US shorted broadcast.

Watch Kylie slay: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lqv1pnPCV5s

Adele down to #14 in midweeks. Looks to out out of UK top 10 albums this week, for first time ever.

I like Kylie