Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

US Charts Discussion (Part 3)

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

Yeah, so TCC probably sold even less. Katy Cats where are you???

In the litter box :sweep:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Valentino

• Klou

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzy8923

Oh here's a good question for ya'll: How much did TFM sell as a stand alone/packaged with TF, collectively in the US?

Alone: 1.5 million.

With TF: I have no clue. :sweat:

Edited by ozzy8923

Valentino

tumblr_lk92tcBVm31qbwnoko1_500.gif

Ahhhhhhahahahahahahahaaaaaa :deadbanana:

Alone: 1.5 million.

With TF: I have no clue. :sweat:

Damn, I'd love to know that. :noparty:

aaronyoji

I do see evidence of this.

This is why it's very important for the Haus and Interscope to get the US gears back!

ummm everyone seems to be forgetting how much of our own faults it is...i mean ****, shes got 25 mill followers, if everyone, or every other person just bought an album/single, **** wil be slayed...so theres really no reason why she should be a bit behind.

whiteboi1327

make fun of katy all you want but she outsells gaga in singles and in BTW album. She may be generic but she atleast gets tons of people in the U.S. to buy her music. Gaga has like 50,000,000 fans on FB and 25,000,000 on twitter and can barely sell singles anymore. I dont like Katy perry but i am just keeping it real.

Valentino

make fun of katy all you want but she outsells gaga in singles and in BTW album. She may be generic but she atleast gets tons of people in the U.S. to buy her music. Gaga has like 50,000,000 fans on FB and 25,000,000 on twitter and can barely sell singles anymore. I dont like Katy perry but i am just keeping it real.

disb---h.gif

You can't compare an album like 'Born This Way' to 'Teenage Dream'. 'TD' is pure "flavor of the month", while 'BTW' is experimental in comparison. It comes as no surprise that 'TD' is selling better.

whiteboi1327

disb---h.gif

You can't compare an album like 'Born This Way' to 'Teenage Dream'. 'TD' is pure "flavor of the month", while 'BTW' is experimental in comparison. It comes as no surprise that 'TD' is selling better.

yea true, but its fact. I am just saying that even though I dont like katy, I won't sit here and be like "oh she cant sell anything" cause she can lol.

Valentino

yea true, but its fact. I am just saying that even though I dont like katy, I won't sit here and be like "oh she cant sell anything" cause she can lol.

Well yeah, she's proven she can. :yes:

Phlop

Remixes not available on an album shouldn't count for a songs chart run, unless its off a singles release of the song. And especially not last minute remixes featuring another artist, which aren't available on the album either. And a single that is discounted shouldn't count if it's a new release during its chart run.

That **** is cheating.

Edited by Phlop
BYE

whiteboi1327

Remixes not available on an album shouldn't count for a songs chart run, unless its off a singles release of the song. And especially not last minute remixes featuring another artist, which aren't available on the album either. And a single that is discounted shouldn't count if it's a new release during its chart run.

That **** is cheating.

good point. she parades around about her 5 #1 hits when people knows she released them at the right time to hit #1 lol. But she does sell a lot. Gaga released remixes and they barely sell. Its weird but the way it is i guess

boysboysboys

good point. she parades around about her 5 #1 hits when people knows she released them at the right time to hit #1 lol. But she does sell a lot. Gaga released remixes and they barely sell. Its weird but the way it is i guess

Huh? Her remixes are never official singles. Also, don't get so sold on TD outselling BTW; of course, since she re-released it.

Edited by boysboysboys